Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

it will be interesting to see

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

it will be interesting to see Empty
PostSubject: it will be interesting to see   it will be interesting to see EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:51 am

I wonder if Smith, Davis, Brown and Johns come back next yera or tranfer or go on with their lives. The NCAA as let this be a free year for playing. Johns proved he coud easily tranfer and help another program. Smith had a nice season at point guard and Davis looks to except any role given himand another chance to play BIG basketball may be appealing to him. Brown migt want to try one more year.There are another few young players on the bench who may stay or go.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: it will be interesting to see   it will be interesting to see EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:06 am

Brooks is thinking of coming back. Don’t expect Johns to go anywhere except maybe a new apartment in Ann Arbor.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: it will be interesting to see   it will be interesting to see EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:52 pm

Johns is only a junior. He's not going anywhere but the starting lineup next year.

Rumors of Mike Smith deciding. He's the only one I've actually heard anything about.

Remember, they have to remain students also. I know Smith is Ivy League so no problem. But what if the other guys just don't want to "school" anymore? Austin Davis has been academic all Big Ten for 3 years in a row and was All American this year. He might think about it. Lol 6th year Austin Davis. 2 years ago we didn't give 2 shits about him.

Also, we've got a lot of guys coming in. There's gotta be room for them.

It'll all work out.

joe

PostSubject: Re: it will be interesting to see   it will be interesting to see EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:55 pm

BTW, Franz was also Academic All American.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: it will be interesting to see   it will be interesting to see EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 4:20 pm

https://247sports.com/college/michigan/LongFormArticle/Stay-or-go-Assessing-the-upcoming-decisions-of-Michigan-basketballs-seniors-and-NBA-Draft-hopefuls-163575978/#163575978_1

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it will be interesting to see   it will be interesting to see Empty

Back to top Go down

it will be interesting to see
Page 1 of 1