Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dudek out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

dudek out Empty
PostSubject: dudek out   dudek out EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 8:39 pm

torn on this one.

for the past 2 years part of me has been blaming our recruiting misses on Dudek. as director of recruiting the buck stops with him and i've been getting more and more angry with not only the misses but the transfers over the last few years. Michigan needed a change but in my heart I know he did as good of a job as he could while he was here. He probably doesn't deserve the shit I've given him.

I'm anxious/nervous/excited about seeing what Courtney Morgan can bring. there is so much young talented proven guys in positions all around. He's an alum and he wants nothing more then to help put Michigan back on top.

it has been evident for some time that Harbaugh is throwing a hail mary by shaking up and completely reinventing his staff. It seems like he knows this is his last shot at Michigan and this Morgan hire almost seems like the last piece of the puzzle. Next to divorcing Sarah and bringing in a new wife, I can't see much else he can change this offseason.

I sure as hell hopes McCarthy is the guy and Jim sticks with him. Let the kid struggle through his fresh year. go 6-6. get to a bowl game and come out firing in 2022 with some experience and confidence. it's the play Harbaugh should have made 5 years ago with Peters or 4 years ago with McCaffrey. Enough with the transfers.

If Bowman starts a game this year so help me god I'm going to lose my shit.

Guy w/nothin better to do

dudek out Empty
PostSubject: Re: dudek out   dudek out EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 12:41 am

Learning the news of Dudek's resignation shocked me a bit but whatever.

I'm actually pulling for Bowman to start a game simply because it will be entertaining....

IMHO Cade will start the first 6 games but then JJ will take over around game #7. I could be wrong, and probably will be but hey, that's how I see it.

But seriously Bowman won't start a game. I doubt if he even sees the field. If he does it's due to injuries.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

dudek out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: