Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mike Hart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Mike Hart Empty
PostSubject: Mike Hart   Mike Hart EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 9:52 pm

You can spin this either way and you can make points for or against Mike Hart but I don't give two shits.... I LOVE Mike Hart. He lives and dies Maize and Blue. He's never waivered. My bias for him tends to have me chalk everything up to his competitiveness and I'd argue that his aging makes more mature by the day. I think he is one of the many breathes of fresh air that Michigan football has been desperate for and I applaud JH for making this hire.

Don't come to me talking about Mike needing to tone it down. We never wanted him to as a player. We don't want him to as a coach.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mike-hart-rebuffs-idea-had-212229295.html

BOLEACH7 and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

Mike Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Hart   Mike Hart EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:03 am

Right there with you on Mike.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

Mike Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Hart   Mike Hart EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 12:49 pm

Just wondering shoes , eggo or anyone else , was the JH isn’t a Michigan Man comment ever brought up when Mike was hired ? Haven’t seen anything which is great as the program really doesn’t need any off field distractions !
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Mike Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Hart   Mike Hart EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:03 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
Just wondering shoes , eggo or anyone else , was the JH isn’t a Michigan Man comment ever brought up when Mike was hired ? Haven’t seen anything which is great as the program really doesn’t need any off field distractions !

I'm sure it was and I'm sure they knew that someday this question would be asked. So I thinks it's fair to assume that they had a PR plan in place. Something along the lines of, "Mike said what he said and he meant it at the time. He was young and extremely competitive and let his emotions get the best of him. We've talked about it and moved on."

Boilerplate answer but I really don't know if there is anything more to it behind the scenes. I hope not because you're right that UM doesn't need any off field distractions.

Mike Hart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Hart   Mike Hart Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike Hart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL :: MICHIGAN FOOTBALL FORUM-
Jump to: