Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

last post on this football side for the year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

last post on this football side for the year Empty
PostSubject: last post on this football side for the year   last post on this football side for the year EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:40 pm

Michigan needs to let Harbaugh go, My tax dollars can pay Joe Smock to lose to MSU and OSU and it will only cost about $500,000 . Harbaugh has proved he can beat good teams and can't win on the road, he is never going to be a great coach. Now go ahead and turn this to a hockey site because the Football season is a loss. Michigan is no longer an ELITE program. It also doesn't look like it will be again soon

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Last edited by the artist formally known on Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

last post on this football side for the year Empty
PostSubject: Re: last post on this football side for the year   last post on this football side for the year EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 10:43 pm

the artist formally known wrote:
Michigan needs to let Harbaugh go, My tax dollars can pay Joe Smock to lose to MSU and OSU and it will only cost about $500,000 . Harbaugh has proved he can beat good teams and can't win on the road, he is never going to be a great coach. Now go ahead and turn this to a hockey site because the Football season is a loss.

I absolutely guarantee that your $3 in state tax do not go to pay Coach Harbaugh's salary. The entire athletic department is self-funded, I guess that blows your theory. If anything, your tax dollars help fund Women's Studies. Suck on that yooper.

You'll be back, guaranteed.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

last post on this football side for the year
Page 1 of 1