Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

never seen such a poor shooting eam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

never seen such a poor shooting eam Empty
PostSubject: never seen such a poor shooting eam   never seen such a poor shooting eam EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 10:39 pm

WTF do they do at practice , it surely isn't working on defense, some of them can't even make layups. poor shooting team I have evr seen . Even when Belien didn't have good teams they could still shoot, these guys are terrible . In the beginning i Thought maybe a little young but Damn its the middle of the season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never seen such a poor shooting eam   never seen such a poor shooting eam EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 10:58 pm

what the hell is Brooks doing shot this half
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: never seen such a poor shooting eam   never seen such a poor shooting eam EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 11:42 pm

They are awful, consistent shooters. Hugely over-hyped and disappointing.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: never seen such a poor shooting eam   never seen such a poor shooting eam EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 11:16 am

some of the worst 3pt shooting that I've seen but that last 3 was about as timely as it could get. I thought it was a gutsy win. The scoring runs were really a product of good coaching on both sides.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: never seen such a poor shooting eam   never seen such a poor shooting eam EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 12:20 pm

It was quite a surprise this morning to learn they won. I did not see that coming when I stopping watching mid-2nd.

the artist formally known likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: never seen such a poor shooting eam   never seen such a poor shooting eam EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 12:54 pm

Key win for our hopes of making the NIT and I’m not intending that as sarcastic. Our schedule is much harder the rest of the way.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never seen such a poor shooting eam   never seen such a poor shooting eam Empty

Back to top Go down

never seen such a poor shooting eam
Page 1 of 1