Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

word on the street Michigan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

word on the street Michigan Empty
PostSubject: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 8:21 pm

Getting DC from Vanderbilt , Past raven defensive coach sounds like a good pick up

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 9:06 pm

I think Land of Ten or whatever has an article on this.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 1:15 am

Jim is living off the Ravens coaching tree Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The Harbaugh brothers are definitely talking and taking each other's advice to heart

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 9:58 am

Seems like a great fit to me. Young, yet experienced, will continue same defense style.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 1:32 pm

To hear Freep writers talk, it’s all over for Michigan football. Gloom and doom. ps: if the Gattis stuff is true, we’re losing nothing.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 3:24 pm

Journalism died a long time ago, it died even longer ago at The Detroit Free press, a paper I read religiously in a different time.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 3:54 pm

I’ve read it daily since 1963. It once was great, now it’s almost all USA Today, not even a real newspaper. My BA from Michigan is in journalism.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 7:04 pm

[quote="wshoes"]Journalism died a long time ago, it died even longer ago at The Detroit Free press, a paper I read religiously in a different time.[/quot

hey shoes I remember walking down to a corner store that carried the Free Press in the seventies ( one of only two that did here on the Canadian side ) on Sunday to read the write up of Saturdays Michigan games. On the week of The Game I’d buy it every day because there was usually some article about the game .

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: word on the street Michigan   word on the street Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

word on the street Michigan
Page 1 of 1