Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All right, I have to do this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

All right, I have to do this Empty
PostSubject: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:57 am

It looks like Villanova might be a really bad matchup. Very quick, often plays 4 guards, will turn you over (we have averaged 15 a game thru the first 2, and will likely be down Jones in this one), and they lead the nation in free throw shooting.

They have no one to guard Hunter, but at the other end there is no one on their team that Hunter can guard.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 9:44 am

Hunter will have to set up in the lane swatting/adjusting shots.

All I know shoes is that everyone said Tenn was a terrible matchup because they created so many turnovers. Well they did. But we won.

It is so aggravating to watch turnovers but we won. 1000 mistakes but a win is ok by me right now.

Was trying to explain the seeds to mom last night. she could not wrap her head around 4 brackets, 4 number 1s, 4 number 2s, etc. And we are 11 so we have no chance so on.

I told her at this point all seeds are gone. Beat the team across from you and you move on.

So, beat Villanova and play Sayurday.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:29 pm

“Just when I think I’m out, they pull me back in!” Go Blue!
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 10:40 pm

Villanova guards scare me , taller faster and better shooters, while we have a huge height advantage in the post 2 vs 3's can be scary if Diabante plays well we could be okay and if Dickenson stays out of foul trouble, and Johns stays on the bench, wiliams should get some good playing time along with Collins. Still Villinova is a little to much for Michigan. Might not be a bad idea to play some ZONE

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 7:40 am

I also hope Johns stays on the bench. Play TWill instead

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 9:57 am

If Jones doesn't go and especially if Collins has any foul trouble, then Bufkin is going to have to step up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 4:16 pm

Villinova pretty good, I think it will be a good game for 3/4 of the game Then the wildcats will pull away and the end will come painless, guard the 3 and hope Vill is cold. I have Bowling tonight but riddle me this, why do the have 1 game at 7:30 then 1 at 7:40 why didn't they play them at like 3 then 5 then 7 then 9 how do you watch this when you got 2 game on at the same time .

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 5:39 pm

If Houstan is on tonight, Michigan wins. If he’s off, we lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All right, I have to do this   All right, I have to do this Empty

Back to top Go down

All right, I have to do this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Michigan Basketball Forum-
Jump to: