Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Juwan Howard coaching rumors

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Juwan Howard coaching rumors Empty
PostSubject: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 8:48 am

Rumored to be a prime target for LA lakers. This one will be interesting to watch. Especially because of his ties to Pelinka.

I'm getting WAAYYYY to far ahead of myself here but if Juwan leaves then I know who my #1 target is. JB. It would be so crazy to rehire him I'd probably go get sub sandwiches. Laughing Laughing Laughing

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 3:05 pm

As a guy four weeks younger than JB, I say he’d be an idiot to get back in the game full-time.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 3:36 pm

JB would be the best coach but because of age would seen to be a stop gap which wouldn't be great for recruiting.

I wonder if Saddi turning down WMU was because he had some inkling that Juwan might be leaving? pure speculation on my part.
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 4:15 pm

i am getting so tired of hearing every time a coaching job open a Michigan coach is gone its nit like they went back to back to back national championships

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 10:32 pm

This was pretty much proven to be 100% fake news.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 7:47 am

As the days go on the rumor has faded.

Tell you what artist, at least we have coaches that everyone else wants. Nno one was coming after Tommy Amaker or Brady Hoke or RichRod.

If you have good high profile coaches they get attention.

Something tells me these rumors start in the Southeast. Maybe by someone named Finebaum.

dwoody likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 11:05 am

If you remember howard had some looks in the NBA before he even became michigan HC.

After his first year there were rumors he was being looked at by NBA teams. I doubt finebaum started this. I don't even think he cares about Howard. His gripe is with Harbaugh.

This is normally just seasonal, end-of-the-year articles that the writers regurgitate to get clicks but this year there were a few added elements that made me look at this. Mainly the ties to Lebron and Pelinka.

But you're right JOE, it's nice to have coaches that others want.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors EmptyThu Apr 14, 2022 12:56 pm

Mrs. Juwan says no way, he’s coaching his sons.

sandyeggo_blue and joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juwan Howard coaching rumors   Juwan Howard coaching rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

Juwan Howard coaching rumors
Page 1 of 1