Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Emoni Bates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

OT: Emoni Bates Empty
PostSubject: OT: Emoni Bates   OT: Emoni Bates EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 9:34 pm

What a effing train wreck!! Suspended after arrest on gun charges. Great parental guidance.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: Emoni Bates   OT: Emoni Bates EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 5:14 pm

A good miss I would say.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Emoni Bates   OT: Emoni Bates EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 5:40 pm

I was just coming here to post this.

Dodged a bullet (as did MSU).

Remember back before his transfer we on here were talking about his character and whether or not we thought it would be wise for Juwan to let him on the team? I guess we now know why Juwan passed on him.

Whatever happens I wish the kid luck. I hope he gets it together and can move forward as a productive, law abiding citizen.

joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: OT: Emoni Bates   OT: Emoni Bates EmptyTue Sep 20, 2022 8:17 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
I was just coming here to post this.

Dodged a bullet (as did MSU).

Remember back before his transfer we on here were talking about his character and whether or not we thought it would be wise for Juwan to let him on the team? I guess we now know why Juwan passed on him.

Whatever happens I wish the kid luck. I hope he gets it together and can move forward as a productive, law abiding citizen.

Sandy, I hear what you are saying, and I hope that for everyone in life and not to any greater extent for him just because he is/was a talented basketball player that were have heard of.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Emoni Bates   OT: Emoni Bates Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Emoni Bates
Page 1 of 1