Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bellomy getting extra reps this spring...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bellomy getting extra reps this spring... Empty
PostSubject: Bellomy getting extra reps this spring...   Bellomy getting extra reps this spring... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 am

http://annarbor.com/sports/um-football/michigan-football-team-giving-quarterback-russell-bellomy-extended-look-in-spring-camp/?cmpid=mlive-@mlive-wolverines

I read in an article somewhere that a player who recently graduated said that Bellomy throws the best ball out of all three of them.

Also, one of the recent theories regarding DG to receiver have a lot to do with Bellomy, and the possibility of him overtaking the #2 spot on the depth chart.

Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy getting extra reps this spring...   Bellomy getting extra reps this spring... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 pm

As I've said before, reports out of practice as late as last fall had him grasping the playbook very quickly and throwing the best ball. I think he is the prototype for what Borges/Hoke want to do here.

I still don't know if Devin has re-dedicated himself to QB after slacking off toward the end of last season, but I think he could be the best WR we've had in a while.

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy getting extra reps this spring...   Bellomy getting extra reps this spring... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:53 pm

If reports are true maybe DG has bought-in to the team philosophy. That's good news. Maybe DG realized that college football was too much for him? Who knows?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellomy getting extra reps this spring...   Bellomy getting extra reps this spring... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bellomy getting extra reps this spring...
Page 1 of 1