Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anything happening lately in college football?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

Anything happening lately in college football? Empty
PostSubject: Anything happening lately in college football?   Anything happening lately in college football? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 9:18 am

Interested in your views. As I've said elsewhere, I don't like it, I'm a traditionalist and by that I mean pre-Penn State, Neb, Maryland and Rutgers in the Big 10 and playing the Pac 8, Pac 10,etc in the Rose Bowl. But the genie isn't going back in the bottle and with that as a given, the Big 10 has done a good job in being proactive and positioning itself well. I think logically we should go to 20 teams now, go back to two 10 team divisions and play a title game alternating each year between Indianapolis and Pasadena.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

Anything happening lately in college football? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything happening lately in college football?   Anything happening lately in college football? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 8:41 pm

Just ready for the season to start. I've read so many articles I could probably write one by now.

Go Blue!

Anything happening lately in college football?
Page 1 of 1