Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
the artist formally known
6 posters
AuthorMessage

obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football Empty
PostSubject: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 11:00 am

why else would they pursue the stupid story, you think Michigan is the only school that looks at that, 1st the most obvious solution would be to have helmet mic's like the nfl to simple for the NCAA to figure out though ! The other is just send in plays by the players, another is just like MLB change your signs. this case is so stupid only the SEC backed NCAA could come up with that Mad Mad Mad Mad

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

dwoody and wshoes like this post

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 2:30 pm

Why doesn't college football use radio communication like the NFL?

Despite increasing support among coaches for helmet communications, college football has held off, namely because of cost but also some liability concerns. The vastly different budgets of leagues and teams would make helmet communication technology a financial challenge for the less-resourced programs throughout the sport. Steve Shaw, the national coordinator of officials, told The Athletic in 2022 that any change to helmets could void liability and warranty language, which then could open potential lawsuits for head injuries. "The long pole in the tent on this is getting the helmet authorization from the manufacturers and making sure they meet all standards and are totally supportive," Shaw said.

One Power 5 coach told ESPN on Thursday, "Sign stealing is a huge issue in college football that no one talks about. It's the easiest thing to fix. There are wearable devices. It's embarrassing to watch college football and see all the lengths people go to to hide signals. It's a bad look."

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/38698092/what-do-accusations-mean-michigan-football-jim-harbaugh

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 8:55 pm

Drive JH out of the NCAA and he and JJ end up together next year.
Back to top Go down
wshoes

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 1:34 pm

I liked Colin Cowherd's take.

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/fmc-au780hctu4wucbfv

dwoody likes this post

Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 4:24 pm

https://sports.yahoo.com/deion-sanders-comes-michigan-football-175803647.html

translation... Deion steals signs too

joe

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 8:31 am

This whole thing is so bogus. Anyone that thinks a defensive coach can read a signal, figure out a defense and then send a play call into the defense is fooling themselves.

In my mind the only thing this could possibly be used for is a trick play. If you can figure out the sign for a trick it would really come in handy. But that's about it.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 10:59 am

I would urge everyone here to ignore Yahoo. Ignore ESPN. Ignore the Washington post.

These people are simply spreading hyperbole. If you want to know what's really the truth listen to Sam and Ira on WTKA. Get it on your podcast station and look for Michigan Insider.

So decide if you want to believe Yahoo and ESPN or you want to believe real people that know what's going on.

I actually never read a story from ESPN unless it's a top byline. ESPN has turned to shit. Yahoo news is known for sensationalism.

I know who I believe.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 1:09 am

joe I agree with your assessment but I'd argue that where there is smoke there is fire and unfortunately there is a lot of smoke.

I'm still team harbaugh but I'm cautiously watching.

also Jim Stapleton is a player in this story that I'm still trying to figure out.

joe

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 6:24 pm

So it's pretty much been brought out that this entire thing was started by Ryan "third base" Day and ohio. He's such a pussy. He knew Michigan did it because he was told by his guy that does it for him. They all know each other.

wshoes

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 7:43 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
joe I agree with your assessment but I'd argue that where there is smoke there is fire and unfortunately there is a lot of smoke.

I'm still team harbaugh but I'm cautiously watching.

also Jim Stapleton is a player in this story that I'm still trying to figure out.

Stapleton is an attorney in Ann Arbor who has hated Jim Harbaugh for years, argued against hiring him, sits on the board of the Minnesota Vikings and argued against them offering him. He currently sits on the NCAA infractions committee.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 10:48 pm

Moving forward really fast with a contract for Harbaugh.

It feels like Jim is going to fall on the sword for every other coach in the country and then the NCAA will change the rules.

Michigan knows it and they don't seem fazed. It's looking more and more like Jim is going to be the Michigan football head coach for a long time.

joe

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 9:10 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Moving forward really fast with a contract for Harbaugh.

It feels like Jim is going to fall on the sword for every other coach in the country and then the NCAA will change the rules.

Michigan knows it and they don't seem fazed. It's looking more and more like Jim is going to be the Michigan football head coach for a long time.

This is what I also see eggo.

At this point I believe Connor Stallions is 1000% guilty. did he do everything they say he did? Not by a long shot. But he did some of them. But even the worst articles out there have a small caveat at the end that says no coaches are involved. They write a huge 20 page article hammering them and then the last sentence says no one is involved on the coaching staff.

joe

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 9:13 am

Sports Illustrated has a story about the terrible journalism practices around this entire situation. I suggest checking it out. I read it on my phone so don't exactly have a link.

Apparently facts can't come in the way of a sensational story.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 12:48 pm

Speaking of SI: Harbaugh candidate for Raider’s job?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 2:48 pm

dwoody wrote:
Speaking of SI: Harbaugh candidate for Raider’s job?

If you put it on twitter it will become reality. I've seen it happen.

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:54 pm

You will NEVER see anything from me on Twitter, or whatever the hell it’s called.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 3:21 pm

Actually woody it's a double edged sword.

I've seen real news come over twitter before anywhere else several times.

I've also seen someone photo shop something and it ran like wildfire all the way to ESPN and Yahoo etc. It was all a gag on twitter and some people just can't take a joke.

But back to the first item, I have learned a few things on twitter before anywhere else.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 4:18 pm

joe wrote:
This whole thing is so bogus. Anyone that thinks a defensive coach can read a signal, figure out a defense and then send a play call into the defense is fooling themselves.

In my mind the only thing this could possibly be used for is a trick play. If you can figure out the sign for a trick it would really come in handy. But that's about it.

That reinforces my Dantonio mastermind theory. He called more trick plays then anyone because he couldn't win with man-ball (at least against good teams, no Michigan wasn't good at the time).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football   obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football Empty

Back to top Go down

obviously the NCAA want Harbaugh out of College football
Page 1 of 1