Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  Empty
PostSubject: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyMon Oct 16, 2023 11:32 pm

same as last year. Can't close a weekend series.

There is no reason they should split the weekend with UMASS

So frustrating

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 2:23 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:

So frustrating

You mean the 2021 NCAA Men's Ice Hockey champions? At their place....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 4:21 pm

Guy w/nothin better to do wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

So frustrating

You mean the 2021 NCAA Men's Ice Hockey champions?  At their place....

yes that same team.... oh wait, not the same team. that was 2 years ago, their stars have moved on, they haven't recruited at the same level as Michigan and there is like 4 guys still on the team from that year.

that's like any fan of any team Michigan lost to in 2020 being pissed off about losing to Michigan this year.

"How the hell did we lose to that same team we played in 2020!" - said nobody ever

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 4:26 pm

And by the way, they made my case Saturday.

Played a hell of a third period and let those points slip through their hands.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyTue Oct 31, 2023 10:52 pm

Just had to give my glass seat tickets on the blue line up to my Notre Dame loving brother for the Dec 1 game at Compton due to a "scheduling error" on my part.

Ughh! I better get a hell of a Christmas present from him Very Happy Very Happy

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 9:06 am

I'll be at ND on the 1st also. I looked at the 2nd but that's the night of the Big Ten championship game. We'll be in it so I didn't buy the hockey tickets.

I'm only about 25 minutes north of Notre Dame.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyFri Nov 03, 2023 4:14 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

So frustrating

yes that same team.... oh wait, not the same team. that was 2 years ago, their stars have moved on, they haven't recruited at the same level as Michigan and there is like 4 guys still on the team from that year.

that's like any fan of any team Michigan lost to in 2020 being pissed off about losing to Michigan this year.

"How the hell did we lose to that same team we played in 2020!" - said nobody ever

You missed the point entirely. I guess that I need to explain that UMASS football is not the same as UMASS hockey. You are aware of this but East Coast hockey is a much bigger thing than East Coast football.

You are correct in saying that UMASS isn't the same team, they're not. However, the culture is still the same. Is it thier fault that Cale Makar went pro?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:21 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

So frustrating

You missed the point entirely.   I guess that I need to explain that UMASS football is not the same as UMASS hockey.  You are aware of this but East Coast hockey is a much bigger thing than East Coast football.

You are correct in saying that UMASS isn't the same team, they're not.  However, the culture is still the same.  Is it thier fault that Cale Makar went pro?

there is no rolling eyes emoji

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 1:41 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:

So frustrating

You missed the point entirely.   I guess that I need to explain that UMASS football is not the same as UMASS hockey.  You are aware of this but East Coast hockey is a much bigger thing than East Coast football.

You are correct in saying that UMASS isn't the same team, they're not.  However, the culture is still the same.  Is it thier fault that Cale Makar went pro?

there is no rolling eyes emoji

Where there's a will, there's a way...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY    OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY  Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: MICHIGAN HOCKEY
Page 1 of 1