Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shoelace on BTN last night (video)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  Empty
PostSubject: Shoelace on BTN last night (video)    Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:36 pm

I believe this was from last night, no worse than Monday night:

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Shoelace on BTN last night (video)    Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Denard is awesome. I feel truly blessed to have him at Michigan, he gets it. I may make fun of Rich Clod a lot and complain about him but he is the reason why Denard came to Michigan. It's unbelievable, on one hand you have the guy who single-handedly destroyed Michigan Football for 2-3 years, but on the other hand that same person brought Denard to campus. He gave Denard the chance to flourish and Denard has taken that opportunity and ran with it (shoelaces flapping in the breeze and all).

For the traveshamockery that was Michigan Football in 2008 I'll eternally be humbled but at the same time, thankful for what "Shoelaces" is and will always be. He defines the "it" factor which Michigan has.

I hope that after Denard hangs up his cleats that he comes back to A2 to coach. I think that he will.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shoelace on BTN last night (video)    Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 pm

What would he coach? I love the kid, don't get me wrong, but I don't see him as an X's and O's guy.

I wish him luck in any endeavor he undertakes either way, though.

I heart #16.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Shoelace on BTN last night (video)    Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Great interview. Glad the kid is enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Shoelace on BTN last night (video)    Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Never said that he would be a Head Coach, or even an OC or *gasp* QB coach (LOL). Sorry, I thought that I could get through that without laughing, guess not. He could be a speed coach (that doesn't sound correct, maybe a running coach is better) and he could help the current players live life out-side of football on campus. Just had an idea, I'm not sure how good of a student the guy is but he could be a counselor. I see Denard as a guy who people can open-up and be honest with. Denard can then reflect the information he hears back onto the students and help them deal with college life.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shoelace on BTN last night (video)    Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Well the university did give Jamie Morris a spot in the AD office....I'm sure they could find something for DR to do if/when it ever got to that point. So I see what you mean.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Shoelace on BTN last night (video)    Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am

Michigan takes care of their own. I guess that's how they get away with charging so much?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoelace on BTN last night (video)    Shoelace on BTN last night (video)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shoelace on BTN last night (video)
Page 1 of 1