Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday   Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:31 am

At the beginning of his presser yesterday he made a point to say that he would not comment on the health of Bellomy of Robinson. Obviously, the media tried to poke and get something out of him, but Brady stonewalled 'em.

Based on a quote from Roy Roundtree, I wouldn't be surprised to see Devin in there again this week.

the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday   Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 am

This is so funny? I just got another lab a friend had it ! He's a husky sucker, so the the guy named it Hokester, but I just call him Hoke. The Headline cracks me up ,

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday   Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:45 am

I'm glad he isn't saying anything. Why give Northwestern something to game plan for. I like the fort being closed.
Back to top Go down
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday   Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Admin wrote:
At the beginning of his presser yesterday he made a point to say that he would not comment on the health of Bellomy of Robinson. Obviously, the media tried to poke and get something out of him, but Brady stonewalled 'em.

Based on a quote from Roy Roundtree, I wouldn't be surprised to see Devin in there again this week.

I am with you Admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday   Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoke remains mum on Shoelace's status for this Saturday
Page 1 of 1