Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So-so writeup on Lewan...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

So-so writeup on Lewan... Empty
PostSubject: So-so writeup on Lewan...   So-so writeup on Lewan... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 am

http://annarbor.com/sports/um-football/taylor-lewan-retains-lighter-side-while-becoming-more-serious-leader-for-michigan-football-team/

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: So-so writeup on Lewan...   So-so writeup on Lewan... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:07 pm

I still think that he will need two more years to cement himself as a first rounder. Let's hope he stays for 2013.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: So-so writeup on Lewan...   So-so writeup on Lewan... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Hilarious! The tandem bike, the mustache tattoo. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: So-so writeup on Lewan...   So-so writeup on Lewan... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Here's his stache. My daughter and her friends used to do this with a magic marker, so when I told her about Taylor's tat, he has been her favorite Wolverine since.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4c/TaylorLewan.jpg/200px-TaylorLewan.jpg
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: So-so writeup on Lewan...   So-so writeup on Lewan... EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:24 pm

I would not do it personally but I do think it is pretty funny. Would love to see him and Drew ride around campus on the tandem bike.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: So-so writeup on Lewan...   So-so writeup on Lewan... EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:01 am

Finally a picture of the bicycle built for two. Scroll down the page.

http://mgoblog.com/
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: So-so writeup on Lewan...   So-so writeup on Lewan... EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 am

That is awesome. I can see him riding that to practice and the coaches just ribbing him for it. Strong bike! The interview was pretty funny to-

Is the weight distribution an issue?

“No. There’s really no problem with that. Do you have any more football questions at all?”

What has Elliott Mealer done this spring to move into the left guard position?

“Elliott Mealer’s a fifth year senior. He’s been through two coaches. He knows football. He gets it. Coming in, I think he’s doing a phenomenal job. I have 100% confidence in him. If he’s the guy I play next to in the fall, I’ll be excited about it.

“Anything else? You guys just want to talk about the tandem bike. I get it.”
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Just a question ADMIN   So-so writeup on Lewan... EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:45 am

Why do you say "so-so interview"?

Do you think it makes him look too goofy?

I think it makes him look just like any other college kid having some fun.

Quick story.

The nephew of the guy I sit with got accepted at UofM 3 years ago. In high school this kid was the quietest shyest kid. But he's huge so they all wanted him to play football. Well, huge doesn't mean good soooo academia was his choice. He's at UofM studying Pre-Med. A couple of you guys here have met him.

So anyway in this kids freshmen year he said about 3 words. He came to every game and tailgated but...nothin'.

Sophmore year, looser.

Junior year he's living in a house next door to 1/2 the girls gymnastics team! (But hardly ever talks to them because he's got his own "people" lol)

So to get back to the thread, it looks like Lewan is just being a college kid.

PostSubject: Re: So-so writeup on Lewan...   So-so writeup on Lewan... Empty

Back to top Go down

So-so writeup on Lewan...
Page 1 of 1