Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taco had a huge day in LA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Taco had a huge day in LA Empty
PostSubject: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:52 pm

At the NFTC camp.

Expect it to be reflected in the next release of prospect rankings.

Twitter Quotes:

@GregBiggins No one has come close to stopping #Michigan DL commit Taco Charlton, blur off the edge

Brandon Huffman ‏ @BrandonHuffman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Joe Mathis named DL MVP, Taco Charlton was probably #2 DL behind him...

Michigan commit DE Taco Charlton (@thekidTC33) is killing it at the Nike Football Camp in L.A. today. He's a 6'6 240-lb. nightmare for QBs.

@ScoutKennedy: Taco Charlton is 3-0 on 1v1 going against #1 OL group. He and Joel Mathis are DL MVPs on my board today #nftc

_____

Joe Mathis, who won the MVP for the camp, is someone the coaches are after hard, as well.

After the camp, Tremendous was able to talk with Taco:

http://thisismichiganfootball.blogspot.com/2012/04/taco-charlton-nftc-reaction.html

MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:45 pm

If i am not mistaken was Taco not the kid who was kept off of the top 300 player list? Maybe this is payback??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah he wasn't getting a whole lot of recognition. He's sat and watched the rest of his classmates (by classmates I mean the other commits we've garnered for '13) collect all kinds of accolades, including top rankings and invites to the 2 major All-American games.

He's playing with a chip on his shoulder, and he made a major statement today in front of some of the top recruiting gurus.

Either way, looks like our coaches have uncovered a gem in this kid.

michmike

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:16 am

Admin wrote:
Either way, looks like our coaches have uncovered a gem in this kid.

Ahem---OLD NEWS!!!

Messrs. Hoke, Mattison, Jackson, Hecklinkski and mates, just keep doing that!!!
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 am

Yeah, hopefully one day they'll be as good as Dantonio at it. He is the king dontcha know?

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Yeah, Joe, forgot about that...

To the point, sort of--you know I'm a WWII buff...including the Battle of the Atlantic. I may have posted this on the other forum of yore. Tell me this man, top-ranking officer aboard the German Bismarck, doesn't remind you of someone? Particularly in terms of his, ahem, cheerful demeanor???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCnther_L%C3%BCtjens
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Grandfather?

Man. Same sour ass look like someone just had to check his prostate.

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Oooooooooh...couldn't you be a little more discriminatory in your choice of, uhh, analogies???

Thought you just plucked that example of out of the air till I remembered what is involved in such an exam. Let's not go there (literally or figuratively), eh?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Well, I guess it beats the alternatve.

PostSubject: Re: Taco had a huge day in LA   Taco had a huge day in LA Empty

Back to top Go down

Taco had a huge day in LA
Page 1 of 1