Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

john Beilein is sitting right behind me.

Go down 
+2
the artist formally known
BetterThansparty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

john Beilein is sitting right behind me. Empty
PostSubject: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:38 pm

At the baseball game and Beilein is directly behind me.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:56 pm

An Asst. Football Coach is here with Beilein too. I talked to him briefly. More later...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm

If its the Tiger game you saw a dandy.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Nope, went to the Michigan-sparty game, left early as it's still on (bottom of the 13th inning).

Anyway, the football coach that I spoke with was Dan Ferrigno. He really didn't say too much other than what has been discussed on this forum. He confirmed that DG was taking reps at WR, but was really hesitant when I asked him how much Devin would play. If I was to think anything off of what he said it would be that DG wouldn't be out there too much, although he did add that DG is a tremendous athlete. I don't think that Ferrigno is too much in favor of DG playing much WR.

I also asked about Bellomy and Ferrigno's eyes lit up. Coach Ferrigno really likes Bellomy. He didn't say anything but for some odd reason I think Ferrigno likes Bellomy as the #2 QB over DG (even though I am not sure that he likes DG playing WR).

Ferrigno added that Denard is really doing well.

I thanked him for bringing us back after the Rich Clod years to which he said "Thank you but we're not done yet." I then emphasized my displeasure at Rich Clod for losing 3 straight to sparty. He chuckled at my use of the term "Rich Clod" and said, "Yeah, we're gonna get those guys for you next year." I said that they had 5 games before sparty last year so last year was a pass but they'd better beat them this fall. Once again he laughed and said, "We'll do our best."

Spoke to Coach Beilein briefly (mainly for you guys as I don't care about bouncey-ball), asked about Trey and Coach Belein said he had no idea but that we'll know soon.

It turns out Coach Beilein is a rather large baseball fan and even though he grew-up in New York he loves the St. Louis Cardinals.

Someone else asked him if he liked Women's bouncey-ball or baseball better and Coach Beilein laughed (think there was an inside joke there). Coach Beilein said that he won't get in trouble watching a baseball game as his schedule allows for it where as if he is caught at a Women's bouncey-ball games he'll have to answer why he wasn't watching game tape.

Despite my distaste for bouncey-ball I have to say that I actually like Coach Beilein. He's a real nice guy, in fact I didn'tknow it was him until 2 young kids came up to him and asked him for his autograph. Coach Beilein was only there for 2 innings but really seemed like he loves being a college coach.

Incidentally I did refer to basketball as "bouncey-ball" to Coach Beilein and he laughed. So that right there means all of you people who complain about my references to basketball as bouncey-ball need to relax a bit!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Say what you want, but your constant referencing it as "bouncy ball" suggests football arrogance and disrespect to the athletes representing the University on the team.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Uh, not sure how you arrived at that but I'll remind you of a couple of things. 1.) I am a Hockey fan first and foremost, so how you arrived at football arrogance is beyond me. 2.) I support ALL UM sports, I have been to every single varsity sporting event with the exceptions of Men's and Women's bouncy ball, Men's gymnastics (although I'm not sure if it was a varsity sport during my time at Michigan), and Lacrosse (which just attained varsity status this year but I actually have seen them practicing as a Club team), and Men's Swimming & Diving. I haven't been to any Crew events either but I'm not sure that is Varsity either (however, my first practicum was along the Huron River and I did see people rowing).

In case you missed it I did show concern and curiosity about Burke as seen by my questioning Coach Beilein.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 am

Arguments aside, great post regarding your conversations with the coaches.

Awesome.

Is Dan Ferigno related to Lou? Honest question.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:45 am

Admin wrote:
Is Dan Ferigno related to Lou? Honest question.

If so, you probably wouldn't like him when he is angry.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 am

Turn all green on ya and stuff...........

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:00 pm

I don't believe so. Coach Ferrrigno's home-town is listed as San Francisco and the "Hulk's" home-town is Brooklyn New York. Additionally Coach Ferrigno is of average height, Lou is 6'4.5". I don't know for sure though so take it for what it's worth.

And to use joe's comment about turning all green, if Coach Ferrigno would be able to yesterday would have been the ideal time to as we were playing sparty. I don't think he likes them very much...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: john Beilein is sitting right behind me.   john Beilein is sitting right behind me. Empty

Back to top Go down

john Beilein is sitting right behind me.
Page 1 of 1