Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting here in enemy territory at home?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

Sitting here in enemy territory at home? Empty
PostSubject: Sitting here in enemy territory at home?   Sitting here in enemy territory at home? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Somehow, I ended up in the visiting parents section at Yost. Lord pray for me. This should be interesting...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here in enemy territory at home?   Sitting here in enemy territory at home? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 pm

1-0 Blue after 2.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here in enemy territory at home?   Sitting here in enemy territory at home? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Nice.

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here in enemy territory at home?   Sitting here in enemy territory at home? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:37 pm

BTW, Michigan won 2-1 in DOUBLE-OVER-TIME! Michigan scored 1:08 into the game and then 3:11 into the second over-time. Both goalies played great, it's a shame that one team had to lose but I'm glad it was Notre Dame...

Brady Hoke was also at the game. The students, who don't miss a thing, noticed that Coach Hoke was at the game and managed to get him to partake in the "Blues Brothers dance" during the second intermission.

Game 2 is tonight at 7:35, so if you live near A2 I suggest you go. It's always fun watching rudy cry...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting here in enemy territory at home?   Sitting here in enemy territory at home? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting here in enemy territory at home?
Page 1 of 1