Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning Everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Good Morning Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:23 am

I hope everyone had a very nice Easter. (Whether you choose to velebrate it or not matters not.)

Excellent Masters ending. Man, I switched who I was rooting for about 3 times. Was hoping for Freddy back when he was leading. Then I wanted Phil. Later when guys were faultering a little here came Matt Kuchar. I remember Matt from when he played in Benton Harbor at the Western Am. At the Point 'O Woods Country club. Really nice guy.

My Cubs won, a lot of people's Tigers swept. I hear a ton of good things happened over at the Adidas Camp. Joe Mathis cold be close??????? If so can we hope Su'a Cravens is right behind him? (I said HOPE guys!)

I'm glad we're hearing a little more about defensive linemen. Man, we need some interior guys. WE've got a bunch of ends (sopposedly) now we need some beef.

Does anyone know why Taco wasn't at the Adidas camp? I just heard he wasn't. I was not a big dea;l but they did mention he wasn't there.

Man, I hope y'all have a fsbulous day today!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:24 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I hope everyone had a very nice Easter. (Whether you choose to velebrate it or not matters not.)

Excellent Masters ending. Man, I switched who I was rooting for about 3 times. Was hoping for Freddy back when he was leading. Then I wanted Phil. Later when guys were faultering a little here came Matt Kuchar. I remember Matt from when he played in Benton Harbor at the Western Am. At the Point 'O Woods Country club. Really nice guy.

My Cubs won, a lot of people's Tigers swept. I hear a ton of good things happened over at the Adidas Camp. Joe Mathis cold be close??????? If so can we hope Su'a Cravens is right behind him? (I said HOPE guys!)

I'm glad we're hearing a little more about defensive linemen. Man, we need some interior guys. We've got a bunch of ends (sopposedly) now we need some beef.

Does anyone know why Taco wasn't at the Adidas camp? I just heard he wasn't. It was not a big deal but they did mention he wasn't there.

Man, I hope y'all have a fsbulous day today!

LET'S GO BLUE!!!!!

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 am

Wow, did you really just quote yourself and then add nothing to it? LOL

Anyway, great weekend for the Tigers. The Cubs are the Cubs. They will win 1 of 3. I can't stand the Cubs almost as much as I hate the Yankees and the Redsox. All media darlings.

Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 am

Taco never intended to go to the Adidas camp IIRC, he was going to try and make it to AA for the Mathis visit, which went REALLY well.

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 am

How the hell did I quote myself?????

I only typed all that crap 1 time. I wonder how that happened???

Musta pushed a wrong button. Either that or I'm getting my post count up so I can be the #1 poster here. That's what I'm all about don'tcha know? lol

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:10 am

I just figured you thought you were so awesome you needed to quote yourself.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:12 am

Mathis visit went better than anyone could have expected. He was quoted saying that this was by far his best visit and after sleeping on it Michigan is now his TOP choice. Bring him and his cousin Su'a we could have what six 5 stars? Maybe more
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 am

Hey Fish, I guess I'm glad 2nd coming wasn't here. I'd nevefr hear the ned of it!

MF13, my real gut feel is we will probably get MAtchis but not Cravens. This is strictly my gut. I think he'll stay out west when all is said and done.

But that would be so sweet. I don't give a crap what all the idiot nay-sayers spew, this is one of the best classes we'll ever see. (Unless they start getting better! lol)

joe

PostSubject: No. Then I would have posted   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:33 am

fishgoblue22 wrote:

"Stjoemfan thinks this is going to be a wonderful day."

"Stjoemfan says GO BLUE!!!"

I think it was less awake and not so much more important!

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 am

@stjoe, I feel the same way as you, Su'a seems like a west coast guy to me a little more flash than what the Midwest can offer.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am

I do think he'll make visits. I think he already said 3 were B1G schools. pretty certain us, Neb and maybe ohio?

I think he wants to get out for the trip and free bling they are ALLOWED to give away. (hats t-shirts, etc.)

I do not blame him at all. But I think he stays west.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
fishgoblue22 wrote:

"Stjoemfan thinks this is going to be a wonderful day."

"Stjoemfan says GO BLUE!!!"

I think it was less awake and not so much more important!

I'm getting a flash of the episode of Seinfeld where "Jimmy" always talks about himself in the third-person...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 pm

It's not really 3rd person, it's more like I'm talking to myself.

Not sure if I listen too or not! lol

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
It's not really 3rd person, it's more like I'm talking to myself.

Not sure if I listen too or not! lol

Listening to it is fine, responding though is a whole other deal. As a Mental Health Therapist I can inform you that there may be some drugs to help you out with that. Visit your local CMH for more information...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning Everyone!   Good Morning Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Everyone!
Page 1 of 1