Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coach Hoke: The Man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Coach Hoke: The Man Empty
PostSubject: Coach Hoke: The Man   Coach Hoke: The Man EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Coach Hoke: The Man Umfb_r10

I just love this picture.

Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Coach Hoke: The Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coach Hoke: The Man   Coach Hoke: The Man EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Coach Hoke has brought something to college football that has been seriously wanting. A love for your program. Nor just a meal ticket, but a true love of where you are at. A true belief of living a life-long dream and giving 150%. I love the guy. I have no doubt that Hoke wil do everything possible to make UM ELITE. When a coach believes so does the TEAM. Bo would be proud. On that note, I have just realized that I will have been able to witness Bo's influence on UM. I am getting old, but with the age comes the great memories!!

Coach Hoke: The Man
Page 1 of 1