Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dwoody

dwoody

Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but... Empty
PostSubject: Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...   Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:23 pm

my God!! Absolutely pathetic. I am so happy for this place, Admin!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...   Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:40 am

I visited (just to casually observe) the other day and it looks like a Troll orgy with vegas...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...   Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:24 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I visited (just to casually observe) the other day and it looks like a Troll orgy with vegas...

Exactly. I do post on the Tigers forum though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...   Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:05 am

I visit the Mlive forum sometimes during the day because I can't access this site from my work computer (you would think I would've been smart enough to create this thing on a site that isn't detected as a blog or forum by my company....but no).

It's the same ol' same ol'. Vegas making ludicrous predictions, AZ claiming Maxwell is the best QB of all time, KC inserting Urban in his mouth....the usual.

Old Mike

PostSubject: Re: Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...   Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Amen to Dwoody!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...   Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm really excited to see how this forum takes off once the season rolls around, tbh.

Because let's face it, the only people on Michigan football forums at this point in the year are either A) Trolls or B) Total nutbag fans, like all of us.

bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...   Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mlive...haven't been there is awhile, but...
Page 1 of 1