Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For awhile I felt like I was a student again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wshoes

wshoes

For awhile I felt like I was a student again Empty
PostSubject: For awhile I felt like I was a student again   For awhile I felt like I was a student again EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 9:44 am

and watching one of Bo's pre-Anthony Carter teams, and we just imposed our will on the other team- and I loved it. No issue at all that we didn't pass more last night, I do wish we had been more effective in the passes we did attempt.

Washington's defense is (or should be) pretty good, it wasn't the problem in their loss to Montana and their two D tackles have reputations as run-stoppers.Some of those holes the line created were impressive and both backs ran to those holes (not always a given). Corum is a homerun threat too and Haskins is hard to bring down.

Think we'll see a conscious effort to work on the passing game next Sat. But this morning I am very happy.

BOLEACH7 likes this post

Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: For awhile I felt like I was a student again   For awhile I felt like I was a student again EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:53 pm

Great win for sure . We need the ability to stretch the field against better teams who will load the box . Hopefully it’s not a case of the coaches not trusting Cade with the long throws . Great memories for sure from the early seventies. However all that heartache in the bowls because Michigan was one dimensional and our opponents knew it.

wshoes likes this post

Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: For awhile I felt like I was a student again   For awhile I felt like I was a student again EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 5:21 pm

Corum looks pretty impressive in the open field, is there any possibility that he could be used in a slot or WR and catch some passes in the open field.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: For awhile I felt like I was a student again   For awhile I felt like I was a student again EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 8:48 am

the artist formally known wrote:
Corum looks pretty impressive in the open field, is there any possibility that he could be used in a slot or WR and catch some passes in the open field.

I was actually thinking the same. But there is more to being a receiver than running a route and catching a pass.

He would be called on to do a lot more blocking. That is tough.

And if you only did it once in a while it would alert the defense immediately.

sandyeggo_blue likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For awhile I felt like I was a student again   For awhile I felt like I was a student again Empty

Back to top Go down

For awhile I felt like I was a student again
Page 1 of 1