Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B!G QB's in 2012...

Go down 
+2
BetterThansparty
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

B!G QB's in 2012... Empty
PostSubject: B!G QB's in 2012...   B!G QB's in 2012... EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 pm

pretty shoddy list of characters when examining from top to bottom.

And even as much as we love DR, we know the kid can struggle.

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/big-ten-quarterback-rankings-2012-0

Surprised to see Braxton at #2, but his potential certainly is higher than the current quality of all the other kids on the list....so I kinda get it.

Anyway, take a look.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: B!G QB's in 2012...   B!G QB's in 2012... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:48 am

I'm shocked to see DR ranked #1 in the B1G. However, he doesn't have much competition...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: B!G QB's in 2012...   B!G QB's in 2012... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 am

There is no way Braxton is #2. HE was BRUTAL against us. I sat there and could see the open guys everywhere on the field and he couldn't hit them.

We, theoretically, should have lost that game by 2 TDs

PostSubject: Re: B!G QB's in 2012...   B!G QB's in 2012... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:17 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
There is no way Braxton is #2. HE was BRUTAL against us. I sat there and could see the open guys everywhere on the field and he couldn't hit them.

We, theoretically, should have lost that game by 2 TDs

Joe, I couldn't agree with you more. Every damned time he dropped back in the pocket I braced for the
worst. And that overthrow to Posey in the final minute was the haymaker of his misfires. And this was
the same pair (BM-DP) that were effectively shut down at home by an at-best above average PSU the
week before.

BUT---maybe our pathetic coverage, if it can be called such, was in part by design; Matty's legions, who
beyond doubt scouted the tapes (and earlier OSU games in person) knew of his less-than-pinpoint passing
and chose to concentrate on stopping his legs, and those of Herron, first. Let him hit a few (and hopefully
only a few) long scoring bombs, but keep plenty of time on the clock for Denard & Co. to demoralize the
alleged strength of their team (their D) with mountains of yards and points.

Probably just goofy speculation, but hey...there has to be some friggin' way of rationalizing our secondary's
non-appearance that day, no?
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: B!G QB's in 2012...   B!G QB's in 2012... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:14 am

They rated Mc loin last I personnally thought he had the most upside, DR being first is a bit of a shock. I think Martinez is better than Braxton Miller just in smarts,Thes numbers must bebased on athelitic ability as a running QB, notice all the top QB's are run option threats and not just passing. Must have a heavy lean on what happens when they leave the pocket.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: B!G QB's in 2012...   B!G QB's in 2012... EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 am

the artist formally known wrote:
They rated Mc loin last I personnally thought he had the most upside, DR being first is a bit of a shock. I think Martinez is better than Braxton Miller just in smarts,Thes numbers must bebased on athelitic ability as a running QB, notice all the top QB's are run option threats and not just passing. Must have a heavy lean on what happens when they leave the pocket.

Looking at the top 3, it list wasn't based on passing accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B!G QB's in 2012...   B!G QB's in 2012... Empty

Back to top Go down

B!G QB's in 2012...
Page 1 of 1