Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: JLS hired by Arkansas

Go down 
+2
joe
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OT: JLS hired by Arkansas Empty
PostSubject: OT: JLS hired by Arkansas   OT: JLS hired by Arkansas EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Yes, this guy:

OT: JLS hired by Arkansas Jlsmit10

Interim HC for 2012.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: JLS hired by Arkansas   OT: JLS hired by Arkansas EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:32 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle.

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: OT: JLS hired by Arkansas   OT: JLS hired by Arkansas EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Petrino followed Smith as head coach at Louisville. Now Smith is going to follow Petrino as head coach at Arkansas. Interesting.

Congrats to the Arkansas faithful. When your coach starts smacking himself during press conferences, you'll have another reason to be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: JLS hired by Arkansas   OT: JLS hired by Arkansas EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:49 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: OT: JLS hired by Arkansas   OT: JLS hired by Arkansas EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 pm

You mean this guy:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HvrRvUYRdD8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or this guy:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7MUKLoQlQ-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big mistake IMO by Arkansas. Not just because JLS may not be sane. You have a coaching staff in place that was hired by another coach. They are like a team and have been working together for several years. What Arkansas has done on the field is not broken and I think they could have held it together. Now you throw a guy in the mix that is an outsider and he is supposed to run the coaching staff. Then throw in that this hire essentially says that the university did not feel anyone on the current staff was capable of being HC even for a year. That should go over well with staff.
Back to top Go down
dwoody

dwoody

PostSubject: After Moo, this is a nice step up   OT: JLS hired by Arkansas EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:45 pm

for ol' JLS!!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: JLS hired by Arkansas   OT: JLS hired by Arkansas EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Well, what kind of offense does Arkansas run? Pro-style if memory serves correct, that's why Mallet transferred there. jls is a spread guy, what was Arkansas thinking? Oh wait, they are in the SEC. We all know that intelligence isn't their thing.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: JLS hired by Arkansas   OT: JLS hired by Arkansas Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: JLS hired by Arkansas
Page 1 of 1