Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. Empty
PostSubject: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:31 pm

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/050913aaf.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:33 pm

I know it's a long ways off but I like these moves. Especially the Arkansas matchups.

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:02 pm

I like the games as well. I guess the one team I would love a home & home series is USC. One, M has always played them in Pasadena, would be nice to see them come to AA. Two, I like their fight song, I put it 2nd to Hail to the Victors. Would love to see their band. Three, 2 great programs under the lights in The Big House and The Coliseum. Life would be good if this match up would ever happen.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:20 pm

No offense booboo but how can you like that fight song? Holy annoying, it's only second to notre dame... Both ohio and sparty (with that stupid "Dudley Doo-right" theme which is so fitting) are bad as well but they are in a distant 3rd and 4th place.

I would love to see u$c under the lights in Ann Arbor though. AD Brandon will pull it off, IF possible.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:46 am

Fight on for ol' SC, our men fight on to victory, our alma mater dear looks up to you....I'm sorry being a smart ass. 2ndComing, I don't know, just like the song can't pin point one thing. I would be curious to see what other posters top 5 or 10 fight songs are. I'll have to start a topic about this.

Back to the original question, your right, Brandon is the man who could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:01 am

I never meant to offend (sorry of I did), to each their own but most people I know greatest that redundant tune. Yes, even the three u$c grads that I have meet. I don't know...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:51 pm

Sorry haven't had the time to answer your last post. Work and yard work keeps interfering with having fun on the computer! No you did not offend me, its all good. That's what I like about this forum, you can discuss, agree or disagree with a poster, but don't have to worry about all the shit that use to go on at Mlive.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Ah, you still think that? Granted, it's far less over here but yes, it still happens.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
booboo

booboo

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:24 am

Your right it, I still see it now and then. I think there was a post about star ranking of HS kids or something close to that. Remember there where some heated comments going on.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:13 am

Don't get it going again...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:26 am

booboo wrote:
Sorry haven't had the time to answer your last post. Work and yard work keeps interfering with having fun on the computer! No you did not offend me, its all good. That's what I like about this forum, you can discuss, agree or disagree with a poster, but don't have to worry about all the shit that use to go on at Mlive.

It's all good. I disagree with 2nd on about 7 out of 10 things, but I don't think it has ever gotten to the "nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo" point yet.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:24 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
It's all good. I disagree with 2nd on about 7 out of 10 things, but I don't think it has ever gotten to the "nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo" point yet.

It's more like 9.3 out of 10 things, and what do you mean yet?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.   Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Va. Tech., Cinci., & Arkansas.
Page 1 of 1