Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Molk to Chargers the 7th Round

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Molk to Chargers the 7th Round Empty
PostSubject: Molk to Chargers the 7th Round   Molk to Chargers the 7th Round EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Feel bad for him. He deserves a lot better. I hope he is healthy and shows all of the teams that passed on him what they missed out on.

http://www.annarbor.com/sports/um-football/david-molk-nfl-draft-2012/
Back to top Go down
the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Molk to Chargers the 7th Round   Molk to Chargers the 7th Round EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Kiper's comment was here a guy who could start in the NFL, if you have talent the'll find you.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Molk to Chargers the 7th Round   Molk to Chargers the 7th Round EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 pm

SD center just retired, great place for him.
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Molk to Chargers the 7th Round   Molk to Chargers the 7th Round EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Well, a little brother was drafted by SD shortly thereafter in one Edwin Baker. Baker has been groomed by dumbtonio so you no he has distaste for everything Michigan. Professional or not...
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Molk to Chargers the 7th Round   Molk to Chargers the 7th Round EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Maybe I'm bias but what a great value by SD. A Center who has a ton of experience against a physical conference and has faced much adversity.....and you get him in the 7th round.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Molk to Chargers the 7th Round   Molk to Chargers the 7th Round EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Absolutely a great value. Rimington Trophy award winner high IQ. I am sure his injury may have had something to do with it.

I also heard guys talking about his height. I do not know the ins and out of the position very well but is there that big of a difference between 6'1 and 6'2 when playing the position?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Molk to Chargers the 7th Round   Molk to Chargers the 7th Round EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:23 pm

WillieMfan wrote:
Absolutely a great value. Rimington Trophy award winner high IQ. I am sure his injury may have had something to do with it.

I also heard guys talking about his height. I do not know the ins and out of the position very well but is there that big of a difference between 6'1 and 6'2 when playing the position?

I also am not that aware of all of the things needed to play Center in the NFL but it makes sense to me that you want the biggest guy possible as long as they are flexible enough to snap the ball. We already know that Molk has the skills and intelligence to play the position, but the fact that he is under 300 lbs. and on the shorter side (for a center) makes it more difficult IMHO.

Hopefully he proves my cautious attitude wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molk to Chargers the 7th Round   Molk to Chargers the 7th Round Empty

Back to top Go down

Molk to Chargers the 7th Round
Page 1 of 1