Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: What are you all watching for sports?

Go down 
4 posters

NBA Playoffs
OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Vote_lcap0%OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NHL Playoffs
OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Vote_lcap33%OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
MLB Regular Season
OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Vote_lcap50%OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
NASCAR
OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Vote_lcap17%OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Empty
PostSubject: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:23 am

Man it is slow. Thought I'd ask a question.

Since the Wings are out, I have been watching a lot of Tigers baseball. I haven't watched one second of the NBA playoffs.

What are you all watching to fill the void until the Maize and Blue take the field again?
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:58 am

Yesterday was golf, nascar but mosty The Cubs for me. It was ok, they had about a 2 hour rain delay so they went from about 2:45 to 8:00. They went extra innings.

But it was really really boring.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:11 am

Shoot, forgot to add golf to the list.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:25 am

I'm (sorta) a Bulls fan and didn't even turn the game on. Put a fork in us. What a disappointment.

I still find golf amazing even without tiger because these guys are just so damn good. McIlroy hit a shot from the fairway, his foot slipped, he lost control oif the club, he was very disappointed with his shot, and he ended up ON THE FREAKIN GREEN!

If I did all that I would have ended up in the adjacent fairway!

I used to play about 4 times a week. I now play once or twice a year. I miss it terribly. I'll have to get back to it this year.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:40 am

THEstjoemfan wrote:
I still find golf amazing even without tiger because these guys are just so damn good. McIlroy hit a shot from the fairway, his foot slipped, he lost control oif the club, he was very disappointed with his shot, and he ended up ON THE FREAKIN GREEN!

If I did all that I would have ended up in the adjacent fairway!

I used to play about 4 times a week. I now play once or twice a year. I miss it terribly. I'll have to get back to it this year.

My dad used to say that when you watch a PGA golfer, don't judge how good their good shots are, judge how good their bad shots are. Their bad shots are better than weekend golfer's good shots.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:58 am

Yeah and I saw one of Phil's tee shots. Par 3 219 yards. He's hitting a 7 iron!!!!! I'd be hitting a 3 wood!

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 5:47 pm

I feel vindicated, no one is watching bouncy-ball!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm

A little hockey, a little Cubby baseball.

Golf if it's a major or simply a big tourney.

Outside of that, really haven't had too much sports on the tube lately.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: What are you all watching for sports?   OT:  What are you all watching for sports? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1