Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone an ESPN Insider?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Anyone an ESPN Insider? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Evidently Isaac is still in play.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruiting/on-the-trail/post?id=11576&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fblog%2fncfrecruiting%2fon-the-trail%2fpost%3fid%3d11576

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:01 pm

I think we'll make it to the Final 2: a showdown with USC.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:36 pm

What's your prediction?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:41 pm

unfortunately.......

(I think you can guess the rest)

I only say that because we haven't had much success with the 'hat selectors' lately.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:32 pm

Here's a quote from Ty I just read on mgoblog:

"Right now, it's Michigan, USC and Notre Dame," Isaac said. "Among that group some are ahead of others, but I think it's down to them. Hopefully I can get this thing knocked out soon.

"If all goes well and nothing else comes up, hopefully I can get this done before my season starts, whether that be soon or in August. If not, I've got until February 2nd. I don't see it going that long, but if circumstances warrant that then so be it."

Gotta say, sounds like an intelligent kid.

What are USC's academics like??

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:31 am

Admin wrote:
What are USC's academics like??

LOL...well, seriously they actually aren't bad but still they don't even compare to Michigan's. I equate u$c to that of sparty and UCLA to that of Michigan (relationship-wise at least). From what I've heard Ty really doesn't like Notre Dame's football program but the academics are what keep them in the mix. u$c has the football angle but academics are only quality; meanwhile Michigan has both (kind of). Football is on its way back and their academics are outstanding (but come on, Isaac is a Football player so seriously how much does that really factor in). I do know that he, at least originally, wanted to stay in the Mid-west so I honestly think/hope he'll pick Michigan. However Shady-Lane will undoubtedly play his game...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:20 pm

I am. It basically says that once Issac gets a "feeling" of where he'll go, that he will act on it when it does come. His Mom enjoyed the visit.

Nothing too interesting. Tom VH thinks he'll decide in the future and thinks it's pretty 50/50 now between USC and Michigan.
Back to top Go down
eGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm

he'll decide in the near future I meant to say*
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:56 pm

I foresee him making a commitment to a school (either u$c or Michigan) and then switching to the other one. Verbals mean almost nothing today.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone an ESPN Insider?   Anyone an ESPN Insider? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone an ESPN Insider?
Page 1 of 1