Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? Empty
PostSubject: MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?   MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:58 am

Check out a piece I wrote last night following the spring meetings and comments made by Delany:

http://mgorecruiting.blogspot.com/2012/05/national-championship-game.html

Hope you enjoy.

And I subscribe to keep-it-to-yourself bashing, not public bashing of a writer!! haha jk.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?   MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:38 am

I saw that the other day. Indy would be great. I love the atmosphere here when there is a big sporting event.

Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?   MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:16 pm

I bash who I want to, when I want to, and how I want to.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?   MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:45 pm

haha

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?   MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Hockey had the Frozen Four at Ford Field the year after bouncy-ball had their Final Four there. As always there is a bunch of negative talk by outsiders before the event but everyone came away from the events with good things to say about Detroit. Detroit puts on a great show, and it's my experience that people from Michigan are the friendliest in the nation.

It could, and should happen. The question is will the SEC allow it (even in a dome)?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?   MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:06 am

Admin wrote:
And I subscribe to keep-it-to-yourself bashing, not public bashing of a writer!! haha jk.

Where the hell do you think you are---in the United States of America???

Here, we are allowed to shoot messengers!!! (Or harbingers...)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?   MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:37 am

Hahaha

I can always expect a ribbing for you fools!

Go Blue

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?   MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit? Empty

Back to top Go down

MGoRecruiting: National Championship game in...Indy, Detroit?
Page 1 of 1