Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game Empty
PostSubject: My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game   My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 pm

http://mgorecruiting.blogspot.com/2012/09/enough-to-make-you-rip-straw-out-of.html

Just thought I'd share with you fine folks.

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days.

Started my trek to AA on Friday night. Didn't get back into Chicago until 11:30pm last night. Busy day at work thus far, as well.

Go Blue

Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game   My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Nice write up. You missed another good...That is our kicking game. We are solid all around there. Other than that, spot on.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game   My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Great point. Thanks, 'Blue.

Yeah, wrote about 95% of it last night around midnight, half asleep lol.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game   My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game Empty

Back to top Go down

My post on MGoRecruiting about the Air Force game
Page 1 of 1