Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joe

joe

Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? Empty
PostSubject: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:16 am

Nope, it wasn't an earthquake.

It was Az's name, facebook page and linkdn page plastered all over the MLive forum.

Expect 1 of 2 things.

#1. Major Denial. (BTW, dj has basically confirmed it.)

#2. "I don't care if you know who I am."

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:25 am

Is it still up over there? Can you link it here?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:25 am

Wowwwwwww....

Looks like it's been deleted from the site.

All I can gather is Bryan and BofA.

At the same time, I guess I don't really care to know the guy personally.

Who broke the info, though??

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:34 am

He could be the BofA guy I talked to a couple years ago. From the total loss division. I had a camper that was destroyed in a flood, and of course I owed more than it was worth so when the insurance paid it off, I was about $5,000.00 short.

Anyway, this assclown from BofA calls me to say they wanted total payment that day. I said that I had made arrangements to pay it off in 5 payments with BofA. He said he didn't see that noted and wanted to know how I would be making the paying the full amount that day. I said I'm not, I made arrangements and he said "you are lying to me". I asked to speak to his supervisor and he said "I don't have a supervisor". So I asked if he was the president of BofA. He said no, so I said "then you do have a supervisor" and he said "no, you deal with me or no one". I hung up on him.

He called right back and said "you can't hang up on me, I will just keep calling you". I hung up and called the corporate customer services and reported the guy. I had his name. A few days go by and he calls me back and says "I know your address, don't ever report me". I asked if that is a threat, and told him to come on down, I'm not trying to hide and hung up and called the customer service again and reported him again.

Bottom line, they waived $2,000 of the $5,000 that I owed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:38 am

Holy shit, fish.

That's nuts.

What a POS that guy was, eh??

I hope he lost his job. That is completely uncalled for crap.

Back to the original post....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?!

JOE, GET OFF THAT FORUM AND FILL US IN DUDE!!!!!!

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:39 am

Yeah, I'd love to see that az d-bag's real info.

Since he is the guy that outed stjoe and then thought it was funny. BTW, I looked at stjoe's info, and thought. Seems like a regular guy to me. Why are the a-holes acting like they are? Oh yeah, because they are a-holes.

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Thu May 17, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolverdog

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:39 am

LOL, sounds like him fish!

Bryan Michael Moreen from Financial Engines is what the info was, I'm guessing B of A gave him the boot, hopefully from your little fracas.

Search that name on Facebook and all the info dovetails with what he's said over the years.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:44 am

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.moreen

Yep, he's a douche.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:46 am

He is.

After the things he's said about me and my family I have no remorse for him at all.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bryan-moreen/7/2b3/222

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:47 am

Wowzers.

FWIW, since that account will be either deleted or privatized in a matter of minutes, I went ahead and grabbed his picture.

Who's calling dibs on setting that as a their sig pic with a hilarious blurb next to it?

haha

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:53 am

lol, a couple other things were grabbed too. Just in case.

Wolverdog

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:53 am

Good thought Admin, I just sent him a message "LOLOL, the tables have turned!" and then blocked his punk ass.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:02 pm

Wolverdog wrote:
Good thought Admin, I just sent him a message "LOLOL, the tables have turned!" and then blocked his punk ass.

bahahaha, Dog, you are the man!

Seriously, if we don't all get together this year for a tailgate or something I'll be pretty bitter.

joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:05 pm

A FORUM TAILGATE?

What a novel idea! Razz

joe

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Hey screw, do you know what games you're going to this year?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:10 pm

THEstjoemfan wrote:
Hey screw, do you know what games you're going to this year?

I don't yet, actually.

I'm currently in talks with another company downtown, which would balance out my income a bit more and allow me to really plan ahead, in a sense.

If we come out of Dallas with a W, I'll 1,000% be at the Air Force game simply to welcome home our VICTORS.

If not, probably looking at two or three from the Illinois, MSU, Iowa and NW games.

Will probably hit the road to see our boys in West La La too.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:12 pm

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:25 pm

I suggest the home opener. Nice weather for an awesome tail-gate.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?   Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you Feel the GROUND SHAKE?
Page 1 of 1