Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those damn numbers on the football helmets.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

Those damn numbers on the football helmets. Empty
PostSubject: Those damn numbers on the football helmets.   Those damn numbers on the football helmets. EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Ran into Ian Hume (Equipment Manager for Hockey) today at the baseball game. I asked Ian about the helmets for next year and those God awful numbers on the side. He was pretty stand-offish about the whole question but it looks like the numbers will be back next year. I did make the comment that "I know the players make the call" to which Ian said, "No they don't." Then I qualified my statement, "Well Coach Hoke makes the final call but unless they want something egregious he'll OK it." Ian said that he thinks that the helmets will be the same.

I must also state that Ian said he doesn't know for sure (it's a different sport for crying out loud) but that's his assumption. That isn't official or anything, just a guess.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Those damn numbers on the football helmets.   Those damn numbers on the football helmets. EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:21 pm

it's only helmets but this is the kind of insider info I like to read. Good post. thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Those damn numbers on the football helmets.   Those damn numbers on the football helmets. EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Numbers, stickers and gray facemasks would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those damn numbers on the football helmets.   Those damn numbers on the football helmets. Empty

Back to top Go down

Those damn numbers on the football helmets.
Page 1 of 1