Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  Empty
PostSubject: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:05 pm

So now we get to sit around that entire day freaking out. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:27 pm

To bring a MLive phrase back, "And water is wet". It may have been announced today but come on, we already knew that. What do you think we are, nerds?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Yea this one was always going to be prime time.
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:41 pm

it was also announced that UM v OSU would be at noon game. It's really no big deal I just thought I'd put that in there since nobody seemed to be talking about it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Football-rivals-Michigan-Ohio-State-will-kickoff-at-noon-on-November-24-at-Ohio-Stadium-052212
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:16 pm

And to bring back even more MLive, "The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor..."
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Sitting all day freaking out will be a common thing in 2012. Alabama, Notre Dame and last I heard, Nebraska are all night games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:50 pm

WolverineHistorian wrote:
Sitting all day freaking out will be a common thing in 2012. Alabama, Notre Dame and last I heard, Nebraska are all night games.

if by freaking out you mean getting my grub and drink on with family and friends then yes, I will totally be FREAKING OUT MAN!!!! ha ha.

I guess here on the west coast it wont be too bad. The noon games kill me because that means I've got to be at the bar by 7:30 in the morning to get a good seat for the 9 am kick off and that just doesn't sound right no matter how you spin it.

Is it bad when you wake up at 11 pm and you're hung over?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:39 pm

LOL...I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.    Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bama game at 8pm EST. Announced today.
Page 1 of 1