Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. Empty
PostSubject: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:43 am

I guess that explains the Ross pick up

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 am

Go_Blue wrote:

I guess that explains the Ross pick up

And the 25 player 2013 class. I was having a good day until I read this. Now I will go cry. Crying or Very sad We cannot afford to lose anybody on the d-line. This hurts....a lot.

One of you needs to step up and play DT this year. Who's it gonna be??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 am

Talbott is a CB.

Exactly why Douglas was picked up.

the artist formally known

the artist formally known

PostSubject: Re: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:12 am

Whats the reason behind this, was he not playing or was trouble looming.

WITH AN ENTHUSIASM UNKNOWN TO MANKIND
GOOO BLUE
Very Happy Very Happy
The Curse of Rich Rod

Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 am

Admin wrote:
Talbott is a CB.

My bad. I searched him this morning and found a DT. Must have spelled his name wrong. What a relief.

the artist formally known wrote:
Whats the reason behind this, was he not playing or was trouble looming.

Probably playing time. We have a lot of DB's and continue to recruit more. Probably saw the writing on the wall. Of course I am just speculating.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah I'd say playing time. He appeared in only 2 games last year, both on special teams, I believe I read this am.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:47 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Talbott is a CB.

My bad. I searched him this morning and found a DT. Must have spelled his name wrong. What a relief.

His brother Terry Talbott was recruited with him and he was a DT, but he left the program a while ago. Not sure whatever happened there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
WillieMfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Talbott is a CB.

His brother Terry Talbott was recruited with him and he was a DT, but he left the program a while ago. Not sure whatever happened there.

I was trying to find info on Terry, but I'll admit, I didn't try very hard.

The first post I came across, from maizenblue I believe, said that Talbott was going to miss the 2011 season due to injuries. They weren't exactly sure what injuries, but they mentioned that he was the victim of multiple back injuries that had plagued him throughout his career in AA. Perhaps he quit the game altogether?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.   Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb. Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrence Talbott has left the michigan program via Sam Webb.
Page 1 of 1