Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The latest on EJ Levenberry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

The latest on EJ Levenberry Empty
PostSubject: The latest on EJ Levenberry   The latest on EJ Levenberry EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Found this on facebook. http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-wolverines/a/Michigan-football-rumors-The-latest-on-EJ-Levenberry-and-scholarship-availability-10-2-2907

What is going on here??

Go Blue!!
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The latest on EJ Levenberry   The latest on EJ Levenberry EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 pm

I didn't click on the link but isn't that "Azz Williams"? Not exactly credible...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The latest on EJ Levenberry   The latest on EJ Levenberry EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I didn't click on the link but isn't that "Azz Williams"? Not exactly credible...

yep that guy seems to throw a lot of "obviousness" at the wall and boasts about the stuff sticks (which is more than not based on his vague general statements).

So that said, I have to take it for face value (which isn't much with this dude).... BUT, I have been wondering (along with a lot of you) what the hell is going on with the last spot. I never would have thought that Hoke had a rabbit up his sleeve the whole time and was actually going to take 26 in the class.

That would totally answer the question of RB or WR with the last spot and how we could accommodate Green and Treadwell.

It's a fun conspiracy theory to debate for the time being but once again I have to reiterate, AZZ Williams isn't the smoking gun blogger he'd like to think he is and I certainly wouldn't lay a dollar bet in Vegas on anything the dude says.

All that said, wouldn't it be great to close the class with Green, Treadwell and Levenberry. HA!, I got a huge grin just typing that.

PostSubject: Re: The latest on EJ Levenberry   The latest on EJ Levenberry Empty

Back to top Go down

The latest on EJ Levenberry
Page 1 of 1