Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UM vs Bama tickets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:06 am

I'm scrambling to get my tickets. I was perusing ebay today and noticed something interesting.... There were 198 auctions for tickets to the game. The only tickets I found that were for a Michigan section were the standing room tickets and there were only a handful of sets of those available.

I can't believe how many Bama fans are selling their tickets. It looks like the UM fans aren't giving theirs up for the world.

I know I should have gotten my tickets a long time ago but I screwed around and now I'm paying for it. It's like my dad always told me, "procrastination is like masturbation, it feels good at the time but in the end you're only f*cking yourself" (sorry if that offends anyone)

Wolverdog

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:16 am

HA-HA Sandy, good one, can I borrow it? It's only offensive if it isn't funny, and that was funny right there. Very Happy

sandyeggo_blue

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:40 am

Wolverdog wrote:
HA-HA Sandy, good one, can I borrow it? It's only offensive if it isn't funny, and that was funny right there. Very Happy

you're welcome to it. If my dad were around I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Admin
Admin

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:25 am

I saw a deal on Living Social (a clone of Groupon)...

For $89, you get a ticket in the Standing Room Only section in one of the endzones, a free hotdog and a free pop/water.

Pretty solid deal. Now, just pay the $1,000 to fly you and another down there and back.

Admin
Admin
Admin

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:29 am

And, ta-da!

Here's the link if anyone is interesting in buying:

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/427772-alabama-vs-michigan-special-release-tickets

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 am

I almost pulled the trigger on that yesterday, but decided that I would enjoy the game just as much sitting in my basement.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm

fishgoblue22 wrote:
I almost pulled the trigger on that yesterday, but decided that I would enjoy the game just as much sitting in my basement.

Yeah, I think what kept me from grabbing a pair was the flight/hotel cost. Not saying we're going to definitely lose by any means, but it would suck to spend $1,000-2,000 that weekend just to see a loss. Ugh. I would probably vomit on the airplane back to ORD from DAL. Embarassed

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:54 am

Yea flight and lodging are the killer. I can't even imagine trying to get a hotel right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Not too bad on priceline (I only looked because of your post).

But the stadium is actually in Arlington, so that's where I'm looking at hotels.

I'm seeing prices from $82/night (Econo Lodge), $101/night (Super Cool $146/night (Baymont Inn & Suites...that one's on Six Flags Dr. I know the stadium is adjacted to the Six Flags resort), $169/n (HoJo).

But for the folks who demand classy hotels, the price jumps. $430/night for the Holiday Inn (and by no means do I consider the Holiday Inn classy, just to clarify).

See, in my situation, I wouldn't care about what hotel it was. I'll take the cheapest one available in relation to proximity to the stadium. I'd be hammered drunk the entire weekend anyway, so it wouldn't matter where I laid down at night. ha

Sponsored content

UM vs Bama tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: UM vs Bama tickets   UM vs Bama tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

UM vs Bama tickets
Page 1 of 1