Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. Empty
PostSubject: The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.   The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Boy, must have been bad to get bored from a SEC school...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?

Last edited by 2ndComingOfBo on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HailToTheVictors!

PostSubject: Re: The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.   The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Failed a THIRD drug test is what I'm hearing. Looking for another school to play for. Probably D-2.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.   The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Might he come to Grand Valley?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.   The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Wow!!!
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.   The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 pm

it's unfortunate because I realize we're talking about a college kid. they are going to make mistakes. But to know what is at stake and to be given so many chances and still get caught, I just can't sympathize too much.

Kudos to Les Miles and LSU for sticking to your standards and dismissing arguably the top CB in the nation. It sends a message that no matter who you are, you are not exempt from the rules.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.   The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 pm

This is a crazy story.

Kudos to Miles for sticking to his guns with the kid.

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.   The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/honey-badger-dismissed-lsu-172008437--nfl.html

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.   The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Honey Badger had been kicked off of LSU's football team.
Page 1 of 1