Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.

Go down 
+5
GOBLUEJOE66
sandyeggo_blue
MichiganFootball13
fishgoblue22
Go_Blue
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. Empty
PostSubject: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Hearing it has to do with them getting caught smoking weed. So far it is all just mass rumors, but a few very reliable sources are confirming this.

UGH is all I can say. Hagerup??? Isn't this his 3rd offense? Losing Floyd is going to hurt in the Bowl badly. Wile will be able to take over the punting.

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Confirmation.

http://www.freep.com/article/20121216/SPORTS06/121216009/U-M-suspends-3-players-from-Outback-bowl?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 pm

This bullshit that is going on with the football team is getting ridiculous. I know that they are still young guys but come on GROW UP!
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:20 pm

I guess better suspended then kicked off like I heard. I agree with 13..WTF is wrong with these kids? This was a good weekend for recruiting followed up with this bullshit.

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
I guess better suspended then kicked off like I heard. I agree with 13..WTF is wrong with these kids? This was a good weekend for recruiting followed up with this bullshit.

well given that it is going to be floyd's and hawthorn's last game, it's basically the equivalent.

Hagerup, has had his chances. He worked his but off and the results showed on the field this year and then he goes and does something like this. I hate to see him go but it is a privilege to play for this team and given his past I don't have any reservations about showing him the door. As much as it hurts to see two guys suspended for their last game, I applaud and support coach Hoke on this one. We are not O$U.

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Oh, I agree 100% SDBlue. I support Hoke's decision completely. I'm just not sure why these kids aren't getting the message sooner.

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
Oh, I agree 100% SDBlue. I support Hoke's decision completely. I'm just not sure why these kids aren't getting the message sooner.

I agree with SD and Go_Blue! I hope that Hagerup is not just suspended!! I hope he is already cleaning out his locker and we now have an additional schollie to give!!!

I guess Norfleet at DB is a little clearer now.

Go Blue and see ya in Tampa!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 am

Not to change topics but this is shocking. I thought that South Carolina was in the SEC? They don't do this...

I'm confused. Shocked

http://www.freep.com/article/20121216/SPORTS06/121216010/south-carolina-suspensions-michigan-outback-bowl?odyssey=nav%7Chead

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:24 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Not to change topics but this is shocking. I thought that South Carolina was in the SEC? They don't do this...

I'm confused. Shocked

http://www.freep.com/article/20121216/SPORTS06/121216010/south-carolina-suspensions-michigan-outback-bowl?odyssey=nav%7Chead

South Carolina has always been one of the cleaner SEC teams. I like Spurrier a lot.
Back to top Go down
DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:55 am

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Go_Blue wrote:

well given that it is going to be floyd's and hawthorn's last game, it's basically the equivalent.

Hagerup, has had his chances. He worked his but off and the results showed on the field this year and then he goes and does something like this. I hate to see him go but it is a privilege to play for this team and given his past I don't have any reservations about showing him the door. As much as it hurts to see two guys suspended for their last game, I applaud and support coach Hoke on this one. We are not O$U.

eggo...this stuff goes on in probably every program. Not exclusive to OSU, IMO.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 am

Yes it goes on in every program. I think he is referring to how it gets dealt with. Hoke suspending them for a bowl game is a big deal and not just a slap on the wrist. I only have to mention Storm Klein to provide evidence of Urban's discipline methods.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 am

WillieMfan wrote:
Yes it goes on in every program. I think he is referring to how it gets dealt with. Hoke suspending them for a bowl game is a big deal and not just a slap on the wrist. I only have to mention Storm Klein to provide evidence of Urban's discipline methods.

Or mention the Sugar Bowl. "We will suspend them next year". WTF? Suspend players for a couple games against cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:24 pm

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Go_Blue wrote:

You're definitely correct. 18-21 year old kids getting into some trouble, smoking some pot, etc. isn't exclusive to those that end up in Cbus. It's happening on every single football team in America, regardless of how stand-up you think your program might be.

GOBLUEJOE66

GOBLUEJOE66

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that ESPN has the story on our three suspensions", but nothing on the SC suspensions? Just sayin!!

Go Blue and see ya in Tampa!! Smile

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:23 pm

DerekVineyardsCurbStomp wrote:
sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Go_Blue wrote:

DVCS... I know it happens everywhere. I just like to get jabs in at my #1 rival when possible. My member profile reads "Dry sarcasm" so take what I have to say with a grain of salt and we'll be good.

Besides, I could just as easily name a few past and present UM players that are on their second or third chance at UM.

That said, I once read an article that gave a breakdown of all of the players that ran into trouble, either in the courtroom, university or with the NCAA while Tressel was coaching and it blew my mind. I wish for the life of me I could find the link.

PostSubject: Re: JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.   JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team. Empty

Back to top Go down

JT Floyd, Will Hagerup, and Hawthorne reportedly kicked off the Team.
Page 1 of 1