Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denard Says He Can Beat Bolt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

Denard Says He Can Beat Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Denard Says He Can Beat Bolt   Denard Says He Can Beat Bolt EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:14 pm

This is from SI.com Truth & Rumors....

In the run-up to playing Alabama, Denard Robinson let his mind wander to another, far less tangible match-up with Usain Bolt. "I've watched him run, and I'm pretty sure I can beat him in a 40-yard dash," Robinson said at Michigan's media day on Sunday. "I'd get a better start, and I could take him. "At 60 yards, I'd be in trouble, and at 100 meters, he'd be gone, but I could get him in a 40." The idea for the race came from Devin Gardner, Robinson's backup and the Wolverines' newest weapon at wide receiver. Gardner was asked if the possibility existed of Robinson seeing some snaps at receiver with him at quarterback. "Denard could do that in a heartbeat -- he's the fastest man in the world," Gardner said.

I love it!

WillieMfan

Denard Says He Can Beat Bolt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denard Says He Can Beat Bolt   Denard Says He Can Beat Bolt EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Would be fun to see. I am pretty sure Usain is ahh...chemically enhanced.
Back to top Go down

Denard Says He Can Beat Bolt
Page 1 of 1