Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Borges do anything more than denard left...denard right...denard up th e middle...He has a stable of

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Will Borges do anything more than denard left...denard right...denard up th e middle...He has a stable of  Empty
PostSubject: Will Borges do anything more than denard left...denard right...denard up th e middle...He has a stable of    Will Borges do anything more than denard left...denard right...denard up th e middle...He has a stable of  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:33 pm

running backs and nothing...this is pissing me off

BetterThansparty

Will Borges do anything more than denard left...denard right...denard up th e middle...He has a stable of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Borges do anything more than denard left...denard right...denard up th e middle...He has a stable of    Will Borges do anything more than denard left...denard right...denard up th e middle...He has a stable of  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm HOPING that they're just waiting until after half-time to break-out the wrinkles. Kinda like how they wouldn't let Denard run against 'bama and rudy, but only the opposite in this game. Hey, how about my boy Dileo? I never said that he would be awesome, just that he is stable...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down

Will Borges do anything more than denard left...denard right...denard up th e middle...He has a stable of
Page 1 of 1