Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace  Empty
PostSubject: Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace    Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:10 pm

This kinda gets back to the Gameday conversation we were havnig in another thread...

But in case you didn't know, SVP has been added to the Gameday crew. I don't think he'll be on every week, but will definitely have some slots throughout the season.

He taped his first segment for the show today in AA with Denard.

SVP's tweet:

"Enjoyed the day in Ann Arbor. @denardx is the mayor. First Gameday piece in the works."

ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace    Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Makes me glad that I'm moving back to A2 next week. I kinda wanna go back to school just so I can be part of this season. Even with living in A2 I'll still be on the outside looking in unless I become that creepy old guy hanging around college kids.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace    Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:20 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
Makes me glad that I'm moving back to A2 next week. I kinda wanna go back to school just so I can be part of this season. Even with living in A2 I'll still be on the outside looking in unless I become that creepy old guy hanging around college kids.

hahahahaha great post

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace    Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace  EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
unless I become that creepy old guy hanging around college kids.

That guy is always at Hooters too. Oh crap, maybe it is me.

Last edited by fishgoblue22 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatGuy

ThatGuy

PostSubject: Re: Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace    Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:41 am

Could be, nothing wrong with it though Very Happy

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace    Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace  EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:04 pm

2ndComingOfBo wrote:

yep, at the age of 33 (34 in october) I've realized that the last few years has really been the transition to me being that creepy guy. The fact is I'm not in my 20s. I have a wife. I have kids. I have been out of college for years. For some reason every Saturday during Michigan football season is like a time warp back to being 21. I just can't help myself though. My wife is thoroughly impressed ha ha. <--- thick sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace    Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace  Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Van Pelt on campus today, filming interview with Shoelace
Page 1 of 1