Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day

Go down 
+2
EJinGA
fishgoblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day Empty
PostSubject: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 am

Who is more annoying at work:

Fantasy Football Guy or Golf Guy?

It's a toss up. Had a guy come up to me today and start telling me how well he is hitting his new six iron. I don't care.

Another guy asked me what I thought of Leveon Bell as a running back, because I'm a Steelers fan and he was thinking of picking him up. I don't care.

Thoughts
Back to top Go down
EJinGA

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:51 am

Golf.... By far.

At least the ones that use golf to show off their status...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:07 pm

ha! Those are basically the only two topics we discuss here at our office!

sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:22 pm

No question it's golf guy.

Standing in the break room with his collar popped, practicing\showing off his imaginary swing in the middle of circle made of all his other annoying "golf guy" work buddies, blocking my path to the water cooler, bragging about his score (which always happens to be a few shots better than everyone else's).

what a douche. F*cking golf guy

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:24 pm

I get a cup of coffee at the same coffee shop every morning. The owner hit a hole in one over ther summer. He must have told the story 100 times. Got to the point that when we walked in we'd say "Yes Mike, you told us about your hole in one".
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:04 pm

I like talking about golf at work...however its usually about how bad I did the last time out haha
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Admin wrote:
ha! Those are basically the only two topics we discuss here at our office!

Typical...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
sandyeggo_blue

sandyeggo_blue

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:44 pm

MichiganFootball13 wrote:
I like talking about golf at work...however its usually about how bad I did the last time out haha
please tell me you don't practice swings with an imaginary club. Feet apart, knees bent, head down, arm strait, yada yada. That's the lamest thing ever. Then again, the only "sport" I do on a regular basis in my off time is surf. 1) it's debatable if it's even a sport. 2) I can't practice surf on an imaginary board and wave.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:52 pm

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
MichiganFootball13 wrote:
please tell me you don't practice swings with an imaginary club. Feet apart, knees bent, head down, arm strait, yada yada. That's the lamest thing ever. Then again, the only "sport" I do on a regular basis in my off time is surf. 1) it's debatable if it's even a sport. 2) I can't practice surf on an imaginary board and wave.
Is that because your version of "surfing" is falling in the water?  What about urban-surfing?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:24 pm

haha no I do not practice golf swings at work, or ever for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day   OT:  Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day Empty

Back to top Go down

OT: Topic on the Scott Van Pelt show the other day
Page 1 of 1