Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)

Go down 
+3
BOLEACH7
joe
Admin
7 posters

Is Reeves going to be a Wolverine or Bucknut?
A) Wolverine
Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) Vote_lcap80%Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) Vote_rcap
 80% [ 16 ]
B) Bucknut
Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) Vote_lcap15%Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
C) Neither. He announces a surprise commitment to somewhere else.
Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) Vote_lcap5%Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) Empty
PostSubject: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
https://mgoforum.forumotion.com
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 pm

BUCK THE FUCKEYES!
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Its OKAY JOE   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 pm

you can say FUCK THE BUCKEYES here Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sec8row74

sec8row74

PostSubject: Reeves   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Saw some tweets from Shane to Armani.............hopefully he can close the deal, has been a great recruiter so far!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Very true.    Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 pm

sec8row74 wrote:
Saw some tweets from Shane to Armani.............hopefully he can close the deal, has been a great recruiter so far!!!!!

Amazing how that kid has taken it upon himself to become a fierce recruiter for a school he won't even step foot on for another year.

Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Shane is pulling a Hoke. Selling the dream of a resurgent Michigan Football squad that opponents circle on their calenders as a season changing game. A couple more recruiting classes and UM will have the players that the coaching staff wants and can get the most out of, at each position.

I am in no way saying we don't have good players now, but they are not the caliber that will work in the schemes that Matti and Al want. All of these kids have great heart and they are completely committed to UM and Hoke, but to take the next step, UM will need a different skill set and body type. I will say I think Denard has opened Borges's eye a little as to what he can do with a more mobile QB. I swear sometimes he acted like a kid with a new toy. Unfortunately, like a kid with a new toy, sometimes, he didn't seem know what he was supposed to do with it!! Laughing

I am really looking forward to this season and at the same time a bit apprenhensive. I think there is a good chance we take a step back before we move forward.

Either way, Go BLue!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I think a lot of fans are thinking about your last comment...   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:30 pm

Go_Blue wrote:

I am really looking forward to this season and at the same time a bit apprenhensive. I think there is a good chance we take a step back before we move forward.

Either way, Go BLue!!

and worried about the same thing.

I think what will happen is much like MSU this season (and it's been posted before). I think we get 'better' as a team, but end up with a worse record. But, in the long run, it should prove to be a big season in terms of rebuilding the throne.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:38 pm

it may look like a worse record .... because I don't think anyone saw 11-2 last year ..... as long as we are not blown out in any losses .... as long as the defense progresses .... as long as any freshmen and sophs show that they belong .... it will be a good year .... I know real fans such as those here realize that this is still a team in transition .... especially offensively .... we do not have the total parts yet for a west coast pro style offense ... it is coming though .... be afraid ... be very afraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Exactly right BO...this is still a transition Team. They had an amazing year and the Seniors led the way.

Going forward is always best. Of course, you just never know. This Team might just surpise everyone again.

I think beating MSU and Ohio are musts. MSU, because we will be at home and we need to stop the streak and take away their momentum, and Ohio, because they are at home and we haven't won there since 2000. With the Meyer reign about to begin, a nice decisive win at the toilet bowl would be great.
Back to top Go down
LongLiveUM

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:53 pm

I'll be pleasantly surprised if Reeves goes with us. With his buddy there already, that family wanting him there & his comments in regards to O$U having his exact major/degree ... I just think it is a tall order to overcome.

With that being said, the mere fact that Reeves may pick us over them speaks to some impressive recruiting on the part of our guys. No matter what he decides, I'm already very impressed by our staff making this such a difficult decision.
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm

of the two .... I think that sparty is a MUST WIN .... just to get that streak finished .... and by the time of the ohio game our D will have a full season of experience and getting better .... not too worried about the offense as long as we get decent play from our passing game
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

"not too worried about the offense as long as we get decent play from our passing game."

That is a major concern. Hopefully Denard will take the same strides he did his Sophmore year. Or perhaps Borges will find a way to use Denard's abilities.

The Sugar Bowl proved to me that there is a lot of work to do.

I agree on the defense. We lose some improtant players, but the younger players have had a full year under Matti and staff. that should help fill the void a bit.

***Can anyone tell me how to get a copied quote highlighted?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 pm

just hit the quote button in the post where the quote is then type wht you want
Go_Blue wrote:
"not too worried about the offense as long as we get decent play from our passing game."

That is a major concern. Hopefully Denard will take the same strides he did his Sophmore year. Or perhaps Borges will find a way to use Denard's abilities.

I agree on the defense. We lose some improtant players, but the younger players have had a full year under Matti and staff. that should help fill the void a bit.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:38 pm

BOLEACH7 wrote:
just hit the quote button in the post where the quote is then type wht you want
Go_Blue wrote:

Thanks

test test
Back to top Go down
BOLEACH7

BOLEACH7

PostSubject: YOU HAVE PASSED   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:39 pm

GO BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LongLiveUM

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Reeves picks O$U. Shame, but not a shocker.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Beat me to it. I am going to cry now.
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Thanks for the help BoLeach!!   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 am

nm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)   Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we land Armani Reeves? (poll)
Page 1 of 1