Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green. Empty
PostSubject: IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green.   IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:49 pm

I mean basically he only has 6 schools on his list and he has only visited one so far (Michigan). The other schools don't really stand-out either, with the exception of Auburn.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Derrick-Green-109982;_ylt=AndmRswVQ6OfsRHJg2pQ8DhGPZB4?colleges=show#college_choices

And the folks at mgoblog are saying that Green will pick Michigan.

http://mgoblog.com/category/tags/derrick-green

Does anyone know if Green is a Prima Donna? Will he be waiting until signing day to declare? If so, will we finally have someone pick the Michigan hat? Will Coach Hoke wait until signing day for a commitment?

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green.   IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm

He's not prima donna, a la Laquon Treadwell, if that's what you're asking.

But I think any 17 year old kid rated #1 in anything in this country will have a bit of an ego...chalk it up to being 17, really.

I haven't had a chance to review the reports of his visit to AU this past weekend.

But I do feel that we were the clear leader heading into that visit.

If I had to bet which one I think we have the best shot at, I'd bet on Green before Treadwell, personally.

CharlotteGuy

PostSubject: Re: IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green.   IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm

Green visited Georgia and Auburn this weekend, with this being his 2nd visit to Auburn. I think if we can get him to visit while Morris can be there we would have a very good shot. I am starting to warm up on Treadwell again. He is a tweeting machine and retweets way more Michigan fans than any other. Massibgton has even tweeted to him a couple times about playing with other school he knows he ia coming to Michigan. So I personally am back on the Treadwell bandwagon lol
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green.   IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 pm

There has been "talk" and we all know what talk really chalks up to BUT...there have been some rumblings about Green leaning to announcing soon. However, that is just hearsay and could just be some idiot looking for attention.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green.   IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green. EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Well, he's planning on taking officials to Michigan and Oregon AT LEAST. He's not coming to Michigan until Oct 20 (MSU game). Don't know when he's going to Oregon.

I don't see a quick decision.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1300886-derrick-green-plans-to-take-an-official-visit-to-michigan-in-october?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=michigan-wolverines-football

PostSubject: Re: IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green.   IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green. Empty

Back to top Go down

IMHO I think that we still have a shot at Green.
Page 1 of 1