Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New flagpole went up today!! I am very pleased. I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground. More than enough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

New flagpole went up today!!  I am very pleased.  I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground.  More than enough  Empty
PostSubject: New flagpole went up today!! I am very pleased. I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground. More than enough    New flagpole went up today!!  I am very pleased.  I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground.  More than enough  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:36 pm

room for my two favorite flags: Old Glory and The Block M. The concrete will be dried tomorrow so in the morning I will have my own personal flag raising! Seriously getting psyched about the season. I still have an uneasy feeling in my gut and I am concerned about how the season will progress, but it is going to be damn fine seeing the men in Blue take the field. Right now my main concern is making sure I stay sober on Sept 1st. Many good games through the day and a late game for my beloved Wolverines. In order to balance the day, I bought a 12 pack of St Pauli Girl NON-ALCOHOLIC beer. And a case of Bud Light. Hopefully it will work. Last year's Notre Dame game was a rough one. I had to go back and watch the game the next day because I nodded out a bit during some of the game.

BetterThansparty

New flagpole went up today!!  I am very pleased.  I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground.  More than enough  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flagpole went up today!! I am very pleased. I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground. More than enough    New flagpole went up today!!  I am very pleased.  I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground.  More than enough  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Go_Blue wrote:
NON-ALCOHOLIC beer

Wimp....

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: New flagpole went up today!! I am very pleased. I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground. More than enough    New flagpole went up today!!  I am very pleased.  I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground.  More than enough  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Someday i will drink you under the table!! I just want to make sure I'm not under the table for the season opener! Asshole!! lol

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: New flagpole went up today!! I am very pleased. I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground. More than enough    New flagpole went up today!!  I am very pleased.  I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground.  More than enough  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm no where near where I was back in college but I still think that'd be a pretty difficult task for you to handle.

Go have an O'doul's and call me in the morning...

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New flagpole went up today!! I am very pleased. I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground. More than enough    New flagpole went up today!!  I am very pleased.  I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground.  More than enough  Empty

Back to top Go down

New flagpole went up today!! I am very pleased. I set it 5 feet deep with 20 feet above ground. More than enough
Page 1 of 1