Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank God we're not Iowa right now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Thank God we're not Iowa right now Empty
PostSubject: Thank God we're not Iowa right now   Thank God we're not Iowa right now EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:18 pm

ANOTHER running back lost for the season.

I'm sure most of you caught this news already, but I thought this little breakdown from the B1G Blog was a nice refresher:

"A quick rundown of what has happened to Hawkeyes' ball-carriers just since the end of last season:

* Marcus Coker, the team's leading rusher and one of the top backs in the Big Ten, transferred to FCS Stony Brook after some off-the-field issues;

* Mika'il McCall, Coker's backup, left the team after a season in which he missed significant time because of injury and a suspension;

* Jordan Canzeri tore his ACL in spring practice;

* De'Andre Johnson has two run-ins with police in a three-day span and is dismissed from the team;

* Hill's injury.

And that's just in the past 10 months. We haven't even gotten into the history involving Adam Robinson, Jewel Hampton and on and on and on."

Hill is the latest injury...torn ACL out for season.

WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Thank God we're not Iowa right now   Thank God we're not Iowa right now EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:26 pm

Sucks for them but I'm not crying any tears for them.

After the last couple of years, plus the two calls they got away with last year on our last drive, I hope we hang 70 on them when they come to the big house.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thank God we're not Iowa right now   Thank God we're not Iowa right now EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 am

Ditto.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank God we're not Iowa right now   Thank God we're not Iowa right now Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank God we're not Iowa right now
Page 1 of 1