Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy" Empty
PostSubject: Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy"   Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy" EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Said only on-field celebration of that was former President Ford.

Part of the legends jerseys celebrations this season will include family members on the field, video footage of their playing days on the jumbotrons, etc.

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy"   Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy" EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Not getting this. It's lousy as he does not want to do it at all? Or-He doesn't like the way they have been doing it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy"   Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy" EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Doesn't like what was done in the past. He said "it used to be the coach would just walk into the equipment managers office and tell him not to hand out number X anymore. There was no celebration of retiring the jerseys, except for Gerald Ford's."

WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy"   Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy" EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

I see. So who is responsible for this then? I can't see it as Hoke's idea. He's too old school for that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy"   Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy" EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Sounds like DB's, through and through.

Or maybe there was a little birdie in his here, like a Jon Falk or something?

Who knows. But it's nice that details are coming out about it so soon. That said, give it some more time and we'll learn the whole story at some point I would imagine.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy"   Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy" Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon calls old retired jersey recognition "lousy"
Page 1 of 1