Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Captains announced:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

Team Captains announced:   Empty
PostSubject: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Denard Robinson and Jordan Kovaks. Congrats to both. I love the fact that Kovaks was a walk-on and now a captain. It just goes to show what hard work and a good attitude can get you.

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 pm

I hear you Go_Blue however, just wait until those dumb sparty idiots (redundant I know) get a hold of that information. All we'll hear is that we have a Walk-on as Captain!

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Extra, extra!!! Read all about it!

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/kovacs-robinson-named-michigan-football-team-133-captains

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Go_Blue

Go_Blue

PostSubject: Re: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Interesting last paragraph........ "Robinson has been named to the 2012 preseason watch lists for the Davey O’Brien Trophy, awarded to the best quarterback in college football, and the Manning, Maxwell and Walter Camp Player of the Year Awards."

No Heisman mention.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 pm

The Heisman doesn't really put out a list like those awards, if I'm not mistaken.

fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:02 am

Admin wrote:
The Heisman doesn't really put out a list like those awards, if I'm not mistaken.

They don't. Any "list" for the Heisman is just what the talking heads on TV say are their lists.
Back to top Go down
michmike

PostSubject: Re: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:28 am

2ndComingOfBo wrote:
I hear you Go_Blue however, just wait until those dumb sparty idiots (redundant I know) get a hold of that information. All we'll hear is that we have a Walk-on as Captain!

Why should that surprise anyone (of intellect)? After all, as Go_Blue pointed out, the feel-good story about
JK's captaincy is "What hard work and a great attitude can do for you." (Amen, brother).

And both those attributes are utterly foreign, completely novel, concepts to any Spartan fan. So it can only be expected they'll react accordingly, eh?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Precisely mike, Michigan has had several good stories lately. Kovacs, Hunwick, Vanderkay, etc.

I might be a little biased but Hunwick (our version of Rudy, but in Hockey) is by far the best story EVER. Granted, Kovacs story is great too but no Hunwick.

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Captains announced:    Team Captains announced:   Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Captains announced:
Page 1 of 1