Members, please sign in.

Members, please sign in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fitz listed as starter for Bama

Go down 
+4
MichiganFootball13
fishgoblue22
joe
WillieMfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

Fitz listed as starter for Bama Empty
PostSubject: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:21 pm

Depth chart just released. Hole pressed at noon. We should hear more soon. Shocking if he starts.
Back to top Go down
joe

joe

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:23 pm

I'd be surprised

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:24 pm

There's a Joe sighting! Where you been?
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:34 pm

http://mobile.mlive.com/advannarbor/pm_105108/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=y6ZP1Ck2
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 pm

I hope he does start.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 pm

LOL Fish we know. Win at all costs. I tend to agree with you though.

Per Hoke's press conference no decision has been made of Fitz or Clark. Can someone explain the purpose of a depth chart? Why not just put Fitz 4th on the depth chart? It's not like you have to play him as though he was 4th. I only ask because Fits is listed as 1 but apparently still may not play. What's the point of listing him 1? I would still be surprised if he starts.
Back to top Go down
MichiganFootball13

MichiganFootball13

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Why not put him on top and make Bama practice for multiple options at RB
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:35 pm

The purpose of the depth chart is for sports writers and ESPN talking heads to have something to talk and write about before the games are played.

He could be listed as 1 and not play. That could be a motivational tool for him, it could be a smoke screen. Who really knows.
Back to top Go down
fishgoblue22

fishgoblue22

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:38 pm

What I find really interesting about the depth chart is Black is listed as the started at DE but also as a DT back up. I thought he was moved inside for good. I like him at DE.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Word is Washington is being used for his size in this game. As it has been covered ad nauseum by the media-The Bama O-line is All World.
Back to top Go down
bluebult56

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 pm

What happened to Kalis and Royce Jenkins Stone? Two huge recruits and not on two-deep? I know they're freshmen but thought both elite and with lack of depth, especially O-line. Either we're better than we thought at O-line or Kalis isn't living up to pub. Thought he'd be at least a back-up.
Back to top Go down
WillieMfan

WillieMfan

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Good call on Kalis. Seemed like he was destined to see early playing time. I really have not heard much on Royce at camp. Possibly looking at a red shirt, unlike Bolden who seems like he has been impressing since he came to AA in the spring.

I would not be surprised to see Kalis as the season goes on.
Back to top Go down
WolverineHistorian

WolverineHistorian

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Remember last year when several of LSU's star players got into a huge bar brawl days before the college football season started? Les Miles started ALL of them in their big opener against Oregon and then they served their suspension the following week by not starting against Northwestern State.

Then there was our dear friend purple-faced-Brian Kelly who told the public that Michael Floyd had learned his lesson during the summer after getting his second (third?) DUI and he didn't miss a single game last year.

And of course, there is Captain Ethics in East Lansing. Dantonio will let any player go from the jail cell straight to the playing field, with the exception of one Glen Winston, who was suspended for their game against powerhouse Montana State.

I would just like to say how mad I am at Fitz right now. Not just for putting his life and other lives in danger by drinking and then getting behind the wheel but for making us have to go through this pain of will he start / will he not start / should he start / crap. It was funny when it was happening to those other guys. And now we get to experience it.

I'd like to think we are head and shoulders above schools like MSU, ND and those cheating institutions down south when it comes to ethics. But I want him to play ... but I know it sends the wrong message ... but blah, blah, blah.

Why did you have to put us in those position, Fitz?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WolverineHistorian
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Kalis may not be listed at #2, but he's neck and neck with Burzynski, behind Mealer.

RJS didn't come in with the necessary weight to be considered for time this year, if I remember correctly.

Ross and Bolden are the clear leaders for our FR LBs.

Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:44 pm

RJS listed at 213

Bolden 223, Ross 224.

Fwiw

BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 pm

We need Fitz to play (honestly) but I don't think that he should. If, as WH reminded us of Les Miles and having the guy sit for a lesser team, that would leave a scuff at the Michigan name as well. We're Michigan, Fitz shouldn't play (but in order to have a decent chance we need him).

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
BetterThansparty

BetterThansparty

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:17 pm

http://www.michigandaily.com/sports/notebook-kovacs-robinson-%E2%80%9Chonored%E2%80%9D-be-captains-hoke-has-%E2%80%9Cidea%E2%80%9D-toussaint%E2%80%99s-status?page=0,0

sandyeggo_blue wrote:
that's some first ballot hall of fame stalking on your part. How in the world did you find that guy. I guess the better question is why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitz listed as starter for Bama   Fitz listed as starter for Bama Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitz listed as starter for Bama
Page 1 of 1